Tuesday, October 31, 2017

In his strength

  1.   27 Glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place.
  2.   23 One dieth in his full strength, being wholly at ease and quiet.
  3.   21 He paweth in the valley, and rejoiceth in his strength: he goeth on to meet the armed men.
  4.   16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
  5.   12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.
  6.   4 For although a man may have many revelations, and have power to do many mighty works, yet if he boasts in his own strength, and sets at naught the counsels of God, and follows after the dictates of his own will and carnal desires, he must fall and incur the vengeance of a just God upon him.

No comments:

Post a Comment