Thursday, October 26, 2017

Sing to

  1.   21 And Miriam answered them, Sing ye to the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.
  2.   3 Hear, O ye kings; give ear, O ye princes; I, even I, will sing unto the Lord; I will sing praise to the Lord God of Israel.
  3.   11 And the servants of Achish said unto him, Is not this David the king of the land? did they not sing one to another of him in dances, saying, Saul hath slain his thousands, and David his ten thousands?
  4.   22 ¶ And when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.
  5.   17 I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high.
  6.   2 I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
          •  •  •
      11 Sing praises to the Lord, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.
  7.   12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.
  8.   6 Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises.
  9.   4 All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name. Selah.
  10.   4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.
  11.   9 But I will declare for ever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
  12.   33 I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
  13.   1 Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:
  14.   9 And after we had been driven forth before the wind for the space of many days, behold, my brethren and the sons of Ishmael and also their wives began to make themselves merry, insomuch that they began to dance, and to sing, and to speak with much rudeness, yea, even that they did forget by what power they had been brought thither; yea, they were lifted up unto exceeding rudeness.
  15.   1 And then will I sing to my well-beloved a song of my beloved, touching his vineyard. My well-beloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill.
  16.   30 And now it came to pass that all this was done in Mormon, yea, by the waters of Mormon, in the forest that was near the waters of Mormon; yea, the place of Mormon, the waters of Mormon, the forest of Mormon, how beautiful are they to the eyes of them who there came to the knowledge of their Redeemer; yea, and how blessed are they, for they shall sing to his praise forever.
  17.   1 Now there was a place in Shemlon where the daughters of the Lamanites did gather themselves together to sing, and to dance, and to make themselves merry.
      2 And it came to pass that there was one day a small number of them gathered together to sing and to dance.
  18.   8 Blessed be the name of our God; let us sing to his praise, yea, let us give thanks to his holy name, for he doth work righteousness forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment