Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Raise up at the last day

  1.   39 And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
      40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
          •  •  •
      44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
          •  •  •
      54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
  2.   7 But behold, they are in the hands of the Lord of the harvest, and they are his; and he will raise them up at the last day.
  3.   28 And I know that he will raise me up at the last day, to dwell with him in glory; yea, and I will praise him forever, for he has brought our fathers out of Egypt, and he has swallowed up the Egyptians in the Red Sea; and he led them by his power into the promised land; yea, and he has delivered them out of bondage and captivity from time to time.
  4.   1 And now it came to pass that when Jesus had ended these sayings he cast his eyes round about on the multitude, and said unto them: Behold, ye have heard the things which I taught before I ascended to my Father; therefore, whoso remembereth these sayings of mine and doeth them, him will I raise up at the last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment