Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Commandments and statutes

  1.   5 Because that Abraham aobeyed my voice, and kept my bcharge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.
  2.   26 And said, If thou wilt adiligently bhearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and ckeep all his statutes, I will put none of these ddiseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that ehealeth thee.
  3.   3 ¶ If ye awalk in my statutes, and bkeep my commandments, and do them;
          •  •  •
      15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye abreak my covenant:
  4.   40 Thou shalt akeep therefore his statutes, and his commandments, which I command thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, and that thou mayest bprolong thy cdays upon the dearth, which the Lord thy God giveth thee, for ever.
  5.   31 But as for thee, stand thou here by me, and I will speak unto thee all the acommandments, and the bstatutes, and the judgments, which thou shalt teach them, that they may do them in the land which I give them to possess it.
  6.   1 Now these are the commandments, the astatutes, and the bjudgments, which the Lord your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it:
      2 That thou mightest fear the Lord thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son’s son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be aprolonged.
          •  •  •
      17 Ye shall adiligently keep the bcommandments of the Lord your God, and his testimonies, and his statutes, which he hath commanded thee.
  7.   11 Thou shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the ajudgments, which I bcommand thee this day, to do them.
  8.   11 Beware that thou aforget not the Lord thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his bjudgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:
  9.   13 To keep the acommandments of the Lord, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy bgood?
  10.   1 Therefore thou shalt alove the Lord thy God, and keep his bcharge, and his statutes, and his cjudgments, and his commandments, alway.
  11.   17 Thou hast aavouched the bLord this day to be thy God, and to walk in his ways, and to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and to hearken unto his voice:
  12.   10 Thou shalt therefore obey the voice of the Lord thy God, and do his commandments and his statutes, which I command thee this day.
  13.   15 ¶ But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not ahearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these bcurses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
          •  •  •
      45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:
  14.   10 If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if thou aturn unto the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.
          •  •  •
      16 In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to awalk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his bjudgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
  15.   3 And keep the charge of the Lord thy God, to awalk in his ways, to keep his statutes, and his bcommandments, and his judgments, and his testimonies, as it is written in the law of Moses, that thou mayest cprosper in all that thou doest, and whithersoever thou turnest thyself:
  16.   14 And if thou wilt walk in my ways, to keep my statutes and my acommandments, as thy father David did walk, then I will lengthen thy days.
  17.   12 Concerning this house which thou art in building, if thou wilt awalk in my statutes, and execute my judgments, and keep all my commandments to walk in them; then will I perform my bword with thee, which I spake unto David thy father:
  18.   58 That he may incline our hearts unto him, to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and his statutes, and his judgments, which he commanded our fathers.
          •  •  •
      61 Let your aheart therefore be bperfect with the Lord our God, to walk in his statutes, and to keep his commandments, as at this day.
  19.   6 But if ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve aother gods, and worship them:
  20.   34 Howbeit I will not take the whole kingdom out of his hand: but I will make him prince all the days of his life for David my servant’s sake, whom I chose, because he kept my commandments and my statutes:
          •  •  •
      38 And it shall be, if thou wilt hearken unto all that I command thee, and wilt awalk in my ways, and do that is right in my sight, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as David my servant bdid; that I will be with thee, and build thee a sure chouse, as I built for David, and will give Israel unto thee.
  21.   13 Yet the Lord atestified against Israel, and against Judah, by all the bprophets, and by all the cseers, saying, Turn ye from your evil ways, and keep my commandments and my statutes, according to all the law which I commanded your fathers, and which I sent to you by my servants the prophets.
          •  •  •
      19 Also Judah kept not the commandments of the Lord their God, but walked in the statutes of Israel which they made.
          •  •  •
      34 Unto this day they do after the former manners: they fear not the Lord, neither do they after their statutes, or after their ordinances, or after the law and commandment which the Lord commanded the children of Jacob, whom he named aIsrael;
          •  •  •
      37 And the statutes, and the aordinances, and the law, and the commandment, which he wrote for you, ye shall observe to do for evermore; and ye shall not fear other gods.
  22.   3 ¶ And the king stood by a apillar, and made a bcovenant before the Lord, to cwalk after the Lord, and to keep his commandments and his testimonies and his statutes with all their heart and all their soul, to perform the words of this covenant that were written in this book. And all the people stood to the covenant.
  23.   19 And give unto Solomon my son a perfect aheart, to keep thy commandments, thy testimonies, and thy statutes, and to do all these things, and to build the palace, for the which I have made provision.
  24.   19 But if ye turn away, and forsake my statutes and my commandments, which I have set before you, and shall go and serve other gods, and worship them;
  25.   10 And what acause soever shall come to you of your brethren that dwell in their cities, between blood and blood, between law and commandment, statutes and judgments, ye shall even bwarn them that they trespass not against the Lord, and so wrath come upon you, and upon your brethren: this do, and ye shall not trespass.
  26.   31 And the king stood in his place, and made a acovenant before the Lord, to bwalk after the Lord, and to keep his commandments, and his testimonies, and his statutes, with all his heart, and with all his soul, to perform the words of the covenant which are written in this book.
  27.   11 ¶ Now this is the copy of the letter that the king Artaxerxes gave unto Ezra the priest, the scribe, even a ascribe of the words of the commandments of the Lord, and of his statutes to Israel.
  28.   7 We have dealt very corruptly against thee, and have not kept the commandments, nor the statutes, nor the judgments, which thou commandedst thy servant Moses.
  29.   13 Thou camest down also upon mount Sinai, and spakest with them from heaven, and gavest them right judgments, and true laws, good astatutes and commandments:
  30.   29 They clave to their brethren, their nobles, and entered into aa bcurse, and into an coath, to walk in God’s dlaw, which was given by Moses the servant of God, and to observe and do all the commandments of the Lord eour Lord, and his judgments and his statutes;
  31.   8 The statutes of the Lord are right, arejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is bpure, cenlightening the eyes.
  32.   31 If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments;
  33.   48 My ahands also will I blift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes.
  34.   22 And we know that the people who were in the land of Jerusalem were a arighteous people; for they kept the statutes and judgments of the Lord, and all his commandments, according to the law of Moses; wherefore, we know that they are a righteous people; and our father hath judged them, and hath led us away because we would hearken unto his words; yea, and our brother is like unto him. And after this manner of language did my brethren murmur and complain against us.
  35.   10 And we did observe to keep the judgments, and the astatutes, and the commandments of the Lord in all things, according to the blaw of Moses.
  36.   2 Wherefore, in my days, I would that ye should know that I fought much with the sword to preserve my people, the Nephites, from falling into the hands of their enemies, the Lamanites. But behold, I of myself aam a wicked man, and I have not kept the statutes and the commandments of the Lord as I ought to have done.
  37.   6 And it came to pass that king Mosiah did awalk in the ways of the Lord, and did observe his judgments and his statutes, and did keep his commandments in all things whatsoever he commanded him.
  38.   17 For behold, they do study at this time that they may destroy the liberty of thy people, (for thus saith the Lord) which is contrary to the astatutes, and judgments, and commandments which he has given unto his people.
  39.   14 And they did also abury their weapons of war, according as their brethren had, and they began to be a righteous people; and they did walk in the ways of the Lord, and did observe to keep his commandments and his statutes.
  40.   9 But they had afallen into great errors, for they would not observe to keep the commandments of God, and his statutes, according to the law of Moses.
  41.   40 But behold, they have received many wounds; nevertheless they astand fast in that bliberty wherewith God has made them free; and they are strict to remember the Lord their God from day to day; yea, they do observe to keep his statutes, and his judgments, and his commandments continually; and their faith is strong in the prophecies concerning that which is to come.
  42.   20 Nevertheless aHelaman did fill the judgment-seat with justice and equity; yea, he did observe to keep the statutes, and the judgments, and the commandments of God; and he did do that which was right in the sight of God continually; and he did walk after the ways of his father, insomuch that he did prosper in the land.
  43.   34 And thus we see that the aNephites did begin to dwindle in unbelief, and grow in wickedness and abominations, while the Lamanites began to grow exceedingly in the knowledge of their God; yea, they did begin to keep his statutes and commandments, and to walk in truth and uprightness before him.
  44.   5 And I would that ye should behold that the amore part of them are in the path of their duty, and they do walk circumspectly before God, and they do observe to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments according to the law of Moses.
  45.   2 Let all the people of the aChurch of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and those who journey with them, be organized into companies, with a covenant and promise to bkeep all the commandments and statutes of the Lord our God.

No comments:

Post a Comment