Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Shall hereafter

  1.   19 aWrite the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
  2.   5 And since they have been led away, these things have been prophesied concerning them, and also concerning all those who shall hereafter be scattered and be confounded, because of the Holy One of Israel; for against him will they aharden their hearts; wherefore, they shall be scattered among all nations and shall be bhated of all men.
  3.   3 Wherefore, I write unto my people, unto all those that shall receive hereafter these things which I write, athat they may know the judgments of God, that they come upon all nations, according to the word which he hath spoken.
  4.   14 But I, Jacob, shall not hereafter distinguish athem by these names, but I shall bcall them Lamanites that seek to destroy the people of Nephi, and those who are friendly to Nephi I shall call cNephites, or the dpeople of Nephi, according to the reigns of the kings.
  5.   17 And again, how beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of those who shall hereafter publish peace, yea, from this time henceforth and forever!
  6.   25 I will abring forth out of darkness unto light all their secret works and their abominations; and except they repent I will bdestroy them from off the face of the earth; and I will bring to light all their secrets and abominations, unto every nation that shall hereafter possess the land.
  7.   13 Therefore, having so great witnesses, by athem shall the world be judged, even as many as shall hereafter come to a knowledge of this work.
          •  •  •
      35 And we know that these things are true and according to the revelations of John, neither aadding to, nor diminishing from the prophecy of his book, the holy scriptures, or the revelations of God which shall come hereafter by the gift and power of the Holy Ghost, the bvoice of God, or the ministering of angels.
  8.   67 And ye shall hereafter receive church acovenants, such as shall be sufficient to establish you, both here and in the New Jerusalem.
  9.   65 And with one heart and with one mind, gather up your riches that ye may apurchase an inheritance which shall hereafter be appointed unto you.
  10.   6 And they shall be appointed to apurchase the lands, and to make a commencement to lay the foundation of the city; and then shall ye begin to be gathered with your families, every man according to his bfamily, according to his circumstances, and as is appointed to him by the presidency and the bishop of the church, according to the laws and commandments which ye have received, and which ye shall hereafter receive. Even so. Amen.
  11.   35 And by giving heed and doing these things which ye have received, and which ye shall hereafter receive—and the akingdom is given byou of the Father, and cpower to dovercome all things which are not ordained of him—
  12.   3 Ye cannot behold with your natural aeyes, for the present time, the design of your God concerning those things which shall come hereafter, and the bglory which shall follow after much tribulation.
  13.   3 I, the Lord, have appointed them, and ordained them to be astewards over the revelations and commandments which I have given unto them, and which I shall hereafter give unto them;
          •  •  •
      9 Behold, this is what the Lord requires of every man in his astewardship, even as I, the Lord, have appointed or shall hereafter appoint unto any man.
  14.   58 And for this purpose I have commanded you to organize yourselves, even to print amy words, the fulness of my scriptures, the revelations which I have given unto you, and which I shall, hereafter, from time to time give unto you—
  15.   28 But I shall endeavor, hereafter, to delineate the chronology running back from myself to the beginning of the creation, for the arecords have come into my hands, which I hold unto this present time.

No comments:

Post a Comment