Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"By the Lord"

  1.   3 And I will make thee aswear by the Lord, the God of heaven, and the God of the earth, that thou shalt bnot take a cwife unto my son of the daughters of the dCanaanites, among whom I dwell:
  2.   2 And they said, The Lord commanded my lord to give the land for an inheritance by lot to the children of Israel: and my lord was commanded by the Lord to give the ainheritance of Zelophehad our brother unto his daughters.
  3.   29 aHappy art thou, O Israel: who is like unto thee, O people saved by the Lord, the bshield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy cexcellency! and thine enemies shall dbe found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their ehigh places.
  4.   12 Now therefore, I pray you, aswear unto me by the Lord, since I have shewed you bkindness, that ye will also shew kindness unto my father’s house, and give me a true token:
  5.   18 And the children of Israel smote them not, because the princes of the congregation had sworn unto them by the Lord God of Israel. And all the congregation amurmured against the princes.
      19 But all the princes said unto all the congregation, We have sworn unto them by the Lord God of Israel: now therefore we may not touch them.
  6.   7 How shall we do for wives for them that remain, seeing we have sworn by the Lord that we will not give them of our daughters to wives?
  7.   21 Swear now therefore unto me by the Lord, that thou wilt not cut off my seed after me, and that thou wilt not destroy my name out of my father’s house.
  8.   10 And Saul sware to her by the Lord, saying, As the Lord liveth, there shall no punishment happen to thee for this thing.
  9.   7 Now therefore arise, go forth, and aspeak comfortably unto thy servants: for I swear by the Lord, if thou go not forth, there will not tarry one with thee this night: and that will be worse unto thee than all the evil that befell thee from thy youth until now.
  10.   17 And she said unto him, My lord, thou aswarest by the Lord thy God unto thine handmaid, saying, Assuredly Solomon thy son shall reign after me, and he shall sit upon my throne.
          •  •  •
      30 Even as I sware unto thee by the Lord God of Israel, saying, Assuredly Solomon thy son shall reign after me, and he shall sit upon my throne in my stead; even so will I certainly do this day.
  11.   8 And, behold, thou hast with thee aShimei the son of Gera, a Benjamite of Bahurim, which cursed me with a grievous curse in the day when I went to Mahanaim: but he came down to meet me at Jordan, and I sware to him by the Lord, saying, I will not put thee to death with the sword.
          •  •  •
      23 Then king Solomon sware by the Lord, saying, God do so to me, and more also, if Adonijah have not spoken this word against his own life.
          •  •  •
      42 And the king sent and called for Shimei, and said unto him, Did I not make thee to swear by the Lord, and aprotested unto thee, saying, Know for a certain, on the day thou goest out, and walkest abroad any whither, that thou shalt surely die? and thou saidst unto me, The word that I have heard is good.
  12.   1 Now Naaman, captain of the host of the king of Syria, was a great man with his master, and honourable, because by him the Lord had given deliverance unto Syria: he was also a mighty man in valour, but he was a aleper.
  13.   23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.
  14.   5 For it is a day of atrouble, and of treading down, and of perplexity by the Lord God of hosts in the valley of vision, breaking down the walls, and of crying to the mountains.
          •  •  •
      14 And it was revealed in mine ears by the Lord of hosts, Surely this iniquity shall not be purged from you till ye die, saith the Lord God of hosts.
  15.   7 But I will have amercy upon the house of bJudah, and will save them by the Lord their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by chorses, nor by horsemen.
  16.   5 And them that worship the host of heaven upon the ahousetops; and them that worship and that swear by the Lord, and that swear by bMalcham;
  17.   14 Then said he, These are the two aanointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.
  18.   14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing aunclean of itself: but to him that besteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
  19.   1 Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have areceived of us how ye ought to bwalk and to cplease God, so ye would dabound more and more.
      2 For ye know what commandments awe gave you by the Lord Jesus.
  20.   27 I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.
  21.   3 How shall we aescape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
  22.   24 And these are those who have part in the first resurrection; and these are they that have died before Christ came, in their ignorance, not having asalvation declared unto them. And thus the Lord bringeth about the restoration of these; and they have a part in the first resurrection, or have eternal life, being redeemed by the Lord.
  23.   39 And it came to pass that there were many who died, firmly abelieving that their souls were redeemed by the Lord Jesus Christ; thus they went out of the world rejoicing.
  24.   21 And after the brother of Jared had beheld the finger of the Lord, because of the apromise which the brother of Jared had obtained by faith, the Lord could not withhold anything from his sight; wherefore he showed him all things, for he could no longer be kept without the bveil.
  25.   1 Spring Hill is named by the Lord aAdam-ondi-Ahman, because, said he, it is the place where bAdam shall come to visit his people, or the Ancient of Days shall sit, as spoken of by Daniel the prophet.
  26.   52 And continue thenceforth their labor as had been promised by the Lord, and be partakers of all ablessings which were held in reserve for them that love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment