Saturday, March 30, 2013

"Cannot deny"

  1.   16 Saying, What shall we do to these men? for that indeed a notable amiracle hath been done by them is manifest to all them that dwell in Jerusalem; and we cannot deny it.
  2.   13 If we abelieve not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot bdeny himself.
  3.   27 Therefore ought ye not to tremble? For salvation cometh to none such; for the Lord hath redeemed none such; yea, neither can the Lord redeem such; for he cannot deny himself; for he cannot deny ajustice when it has its claim.
  4.   37 And I say unto you again that he cannot save them in their asins; for I cannot deny his word, and he hath said that bno unclean thing can inherit the ckingdom of heaven; therefore, how can ye be saved, except ye inherit the kingdom of heaven? Therefore, ye cannot be saved in your sins.
  5.   24 And now, seeing ye know these things and cannot deny them except ye shall lie, therefore in this ye have sinned, for ye have rejected all these things, notwithstanding so many aevidences which ye have received; yea, even ye have received ball things, both things in heaven, and all things which are in the earth, as a witness that they are true.
  6.   16 Behold, verily, verily, I say unto you, that the people in Ohio call upon me in much faith, thinking I will astay my hand in judgment upon the nations, but I cannot bdeny my word.
  7.   45 And death hath come upon our fathers; nevertheless we know them, and cannot deny, and even the first of all we know, even aAdam.

No comments:

Post a Comment