Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Iniquities and transgressions

  1.   7 Keeping mercy for thousands, aforgiving iniquity and transgression and bsin, cand that will by no means dclear the eguilty; visiting the finiquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children’s children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.
  2.   21 And Aaron shall lay both his ahands upon the head of the live goat, and bconfess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a cfit man into the wilderness:
  3.   18 The aLord is longsuffering, and of great mercy, bforgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.
  4.   21 And why dost thou not pardon my transgression, and take away mine iniquity? for now shall I sleep in the dust; and thou shalt seek me in the morning, but I shall not be.
  5.   23 How many are mine iniquities and sins? make me to aknow my transgression and my sin.
  6.   17 My transgression is sealed up in a bag, and thou sewest up mine iniquity.
  7.   33 If I acovered my transgressions bas Adam, by hiding mine iniquity in my bosom:
  8.   9 I am clean without transgression, I am innocent; neither is there iniquity in me.
  9.   5 I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will aconfess my btransgressions unto the Lord; and thou cforgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
  10.   3 Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt apurge them away.
  11.   32 Then will I visit their atransgression with the brod, and their iniquity with stripes.
  12.   17 Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted.
  13.   1 aThus saith the Lord, Where is the bill of your mother’s bdivorcement, whom I have put away? or which of my creditors is it to whom I have sold you? Behold, for your ciniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your dmother put away.
  14.   5 But he was awounded for our btransgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his cstripes we are dhealed.
  15.   12 For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins atestify against us: for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities, we bknow them;
  16.   13 Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the Lord thy God, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and ye have not aobeyed my voice, saith the Lord.
  17.   8 And I will acleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me.
  18.   30 Therefore I will ajudge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord God. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your btransgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.
  19.   24 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your atransgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be btaken with the hand.
  20.   24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make areconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
  21.   18 Who is a God like unto thee, that apardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his banger for ever, because he cdelighteth in dmercy.
  22.   1 aYea, for thus saith the Lord: Have I put thee away, or have I cast thee off forever? For thus saith the Lord: Where is the bbill of your mother’s cdivorcement? To whom have I put thee away, or to which of my dcreditors have I esold you? Yea, to whom have I sold you? Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away.
  23.   10 And while I was thus struggling in the spirit, behold, the voice of the Lord came into my amind again, saying: I will visit thy brethren according to their diligence in keeping my commandments. I have bgiven unto them this land, and it is a holy land; and I ccurse it not save it be for the cause of iniquity; wherefore, I will visit thy brethren according as I have said; and their dtransgressions will I bring down with sorrow upon their own heads.
  24.   5 But he was awounded for our btransgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are chealed.
  25.   9 Having ascended into heaven, having the bowels of mercy; being filled with compassion towards the children of men; standing betwixt them and justice; having broken the bands of death, taken upon ahimself their iniquity and their transgressions, having redeemed them, and bsatisfied the demands of justice.
  26.   19 For he will not suffer you that ye shall live in your iniquities, to adestroy his people. I say unto you, Nay; he would rather suffer that the Lamanites might destroy all his people who are called the people of Nephi, if it were possible that they could bfall into sins and transgressions, after having had so much light and so much knowledge given unto them of the Lord their God;
  27.   19 Yea, well did Mosiah say, who was our last king, when he was about to deliver up the kingdom, having no one to confer it upon, causing that this people should be governed by their own voices—yea, well did he say that if the time should come that the voice of this people should achoose iniquity, that is, if the time should come that this people should fall into transgression, they would be ripe for destruction.
  28.   24 For they said unto us: Do ye suppose that ye can bring the Lamanites to the knowledge of the truth? Do ye suppose that ye can convince the Lamanites of the aincorrectness of the btraditions of their fathers, as cstiffnecked a people as they are; whose hearts delight in the dshedding of blood; whose days have been spent in the grossest iniquity; whose ways have been the ways of a transgressor from the beginning? Now my brethren, ye remember that this was their language.
  29.   33 Ye know that ye do transgress the laws of God, and ye do know that ye do trample them under your feet. Behold, the Lord saith unto me: If those whom ye have appointed your governors do not repent of their sins and ainiquities, ye shall bgo up to battle against them.
  30.   50 And the iniquity and transgression of my holy laws and commandments I will avisit upon the heads of those who hindered my work, unto the third and fourth bgeneration, so long as they repent not, and hate me, saith the Lord God.

No comments:

Post a Comment