Tuesday, March 19, 2013

"For whom"

  1.   26 Give me my wives and my children, for whom I have aserved thee, and let me go: for thou knowest my service which I have done thee.
  2.   10 Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send aportions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this bday is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye csorry; for the joy of the Lord is your dstrength.
  3.   12 For whom the Lord loveth he acorrecteth; even as a bfather the son in whom he delighteth.
  4.   8 There is one alone, and there is not a second; yea, he hath neither child nor brother: yet is there no end of all his labour; neither is his eye satisfied with riches; neither saith he, For whom do I labour, and abereave my soul of good? This is also vanity, yea, it is a bsore travail.
  5.   40 And furthermore, that ye have sent for men to come from far, unto whom a messenger was sent; and, lo, they came: for whom thou didst wash thyself, paintedst thy eyes, and deckedst thyself with aornaments,
  6.   19 There is no healing of thy bruise; thy wound is grievous: all that hear the abruit of thee shall clap the hands over thee: for upon whom hath not thy wickedness passed continually?
  7.   23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my aFather.
  8.   40 But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.
  9.   4 And when they came to Jesus, they besought him ainstantly, saying, That he was worthy for whom he should do this:
  10.   34 For he whom God hath sent aspeaketh the words of God: bfor God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
  11.   38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye abelieve not.
  12.   29 aFor whom he did bforeknow, he also cdid predestinate dto be conformed to the eimage of his Son, that he might be the ffirstborn among many brethren.
  13.   15 But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, anow walkest thou not bcharitably. Destroy not him cwith thy meat, for whom Christ died.
  14.   11 And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?
  15.   8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have asuffered the bloss of all things, and do count them but cdung, that I may win Christ,
  16.   10 For ait became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all bthings, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the ccaptain of their salvation dperfect through sufferings.
  17.   6 For whom the Lord loveth he achasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
  18.   19 While they promise them aliberty, they themselves are the bservants of ccorruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in dbondage.
  19.   12 For these are they whose sins ahe has borne; these are they for whom he has died, to redeem them from their transgressions. And now, are they not his seed?
  20.   8 And Moroni also sent orders unto him that he should retain all the prisoners who fell into his hands; for as the Lamanites had taken many prisoners, that he should retain all the prisoners of the Lamanites as a aransom for those whom the Lamanites had taken.
  21.   29 Father, I pray not for the world, but for those whom thou hast given me aout of the world, because of their faith, that they may be purified in me, that I may be in them as thou, Father, art in me, that we may be one, that I may be glorified in them.
  22.   7 Yea, and wo unto him that shall say at that day, to get again, that there can be bno miracle wrought by Jesus Christ; for he that doeth this shall become clike unto the son of perdition, for whom there was no mercy, according to the word of Christ!
  23.   9 Wherefore, he came to the hill Ephraim, and he did molten out of the hill, and made swords out of asteel for those whom he had drawn away with him; and after he had armed them with swords he returned to the city Nehor, and gave battle unto his brother Corihor, by which means he obtained the kingdom and restored it unto his father Kib.

No comments:

Post a Comment