Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Write a few

  1. 19 And the rest of the trees of his forest shall be few, that a child may write them.
  2. 22 And I beseech you, brethren, suffer the word of exhortation: for I have written a letter unto you in few words.
  3. 19 And the arest of the trees of his forest shall be few, that a child may write them.
  4. 1 And now I, Nephi, make an end of my aprophesying unto you, my beloved brethren. And I cannot write but a few things, which I know must surely come to pass; neither can I write but a few of the bwords of my brother Jacob.
    2 Wherefore, the things which I have written sufficeth me, save it be a few words which I amust speak concerning the doctrine of Christ; wherefore, I shall speak unto you plainly, according to the plainness of my prophesying.
  5. 2 And he gave me, Jacob, a commandment that I should awrite upon bthese plates a few of the things which I considered to be most precious; that I should not touch, save it were lightly, concerning the history of this people which are called the people of Nephi.
  6. 2 But whatsoever things we write upon anything save it be upon aplates must perish and vanish away; but we can write a few words upon plates, which will give our children, and also our beloved brethren, a small degree of knowledge concerning us, or concerning their fathers—
  7. 1 Now behold, I, Jarom, write a few words according to the commandment of my father, Enos, that our agenealogy may be kept.
  8. 4 And now I, Amaron, write the things whatsoever I write, which are few, in the book of my father.
    • • •
    9 Now I, Chemish, write what few things I write, in the same book with my brother; for behold, I saw the last which he wrote, that he wrote it with his own hand; and he wrote it in the day that he delivered them unto me. And after this manner we keep the arecords, for it is according to the commandments of our fathers. And I make an end.
  9. 1 And it came to pass that after king Limhi had made an end of aspeaking to his people, for he spake many things unto them and only a few of them have I written in this book, he told his people all the things concerning their brethren who were in the land of Zarahemla.
  10. 1 Behold I, aMoroni, do finish the brecord of my father, Mormon. Behold, I have but few things to write, which things I have been commanded by my father.
  11. 40 And only a few have I written, because of my weakness in writing.
  12. 4 Wherefore, I write a few more things, contrary to that which I had supposed; for I had supposed not to have written any more; but I write a few more things, that perhaps they may be of aworth unto my brethren, the Lamanites, in some future day, according to the will of the Lord.
  13. 1 And now I, Moroni, write a few of the words of my father Mormon, which he spake concerning afaith, hope, and charity; for after this manner did he speak unto the people, as he taught them in the bsynagogue which they had built for the place of worship.
  14. 24 And if it so be that they perish, we know that many of our brethren have adeserted over unto the Lamanites, and many more will also desert over unto them; wherefore, write somewhat a few things, if thou art spared and I shall perish and not see thee; but I trust that I may see thee soon; for I have sacred records that I would bdeliver up unto thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment