Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bring people

  1. 16 Because the Lord was not able to bring this people into the land which he sware unto them, therefore he hath slain them in the wilderness.
  2. 22 The Lord said, I will bring again from Bashan, I will bring my people again from the depths of the sea:
  3. 15 And his aname shall be called after me; and it shall be after the bname of his father. And he shall be clike unto me; for the thing, which the Lord shall bring forth by his hand, by the power of the Lord shall bring dmy people unto esalvation.
  4. 22 And all this he did, for the sole purpose of abringing this people into subjection or into bondage. And behold, we at this time do pay btribute to the king of the Lamanites, to the amount of one half of our corn, and our barley, and even all our grain of every kind, and one half of the increase of our flocks and our herds; and even one half of all we have or possess the king of the Lamanites doth exact of us, or our lives.
  5. 10 Now it was the cunning and the craftiness of king aLaman, to bbring my people into bondage, that he yielded up the land that we might possess it.

No comments:

Post a Comment