Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It is meet

  1. 31 Surely it is meet to be said unto God, I have borne achastisement, I will not offend any more:
  2. 5 I have made the aearth, the man and the beast that are upon the ground, by my great power and by my outstretched arm, and have bgiven it unto whom it seemed meet unto me.
  3. 4 Behold, it is cast into the fire for fuel; the fire devoureth both the ends of it, and the midst of it is burned. Is it meet for any work?
    5 Behold, when it was whole, it was meet for no work: how much less shall it be meet yet for any work, when the fire hath devoured it, and it is burned?
  4. 32 It was ameet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.
  5. 4 And if it be ameet that I go also, they shall go with me.
  6. 7 Even as it is ameet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and bconfirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my cgrace.
  7. 3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth;
  8. 13 Yea, I think it ameet, as long as I am in this btabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;
  9. 8 Wherefore, I will explain unto you this amystery, for it is meet unto you to know even as mine apostles.
  10. 7 And again, it is meet that my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., should have a ahouse built, in which to live and btranslate.
    8 And again, it is meet that my servant Sidney Rigdon should live as seemeth him good, inasmuch as he keepeth my commandments.
  11. 30 Verily I say unto you, that it is meet in mine eyes that she should go up unto the land of Zion, and receive an ainheritance from the hand of the bishop;

No comments:

Post a Comment