Friday, June 22, 2012

"Have forgotten"

  1. 13 Then thou shalt say before the Lord thy God, I have brought away the ahallowed things out of mine house, and also have given them unto the Levite, and unto the stranger, to the bfatherless, and to the widow, according to all thy commandments which thou hast commanded me: I have not transgressed thy commandments, neither have I forgotten them:
  2. 14 My kinsfolk have failed, and my familiar friends have aforgotten me.
  3. 20 If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god;
  4. 61 The bands of the wicked have robbed me: but I have not forgotten thy law.
    • • •
    139 My azeal hath consumed me, because mine enemies have forgotten thy words.
  5. 32 Can a maid forget her ornaments, or a bride her attire? yet my people have aforgotten me days without number.
  6. 21 A voice was heard upon the high places, weeping and supplications of the children of Israel: for they have perverted their way, and they have forgotten the Lord their God.
  7. 27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.
  8. 14 All thy alovers have forgotten thee; they seek thee not; for I have bwounded thee with the cwound of an enemy, with the chastisement of a dcruel one, for the multitude of thine einiquity; because thy sins were increased.
  9. 9 Have ye forgotten the wickedness of your fathers, and the wickedness of the kings of Judah, and the wickedness of their awives, and your own wickedness, and the wickedness of your wives, which they have committed in the land of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem?
  10. 6 My people hath been lost sheep: their ashepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.
  11. 6 According to their pasture, so were they afilled; they were filled, and their heart was exalted; therefore have they bforgotten me.
  12. 5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
  13. 10 How is it that ye have aforgotten that ye have seen an angel of the Lord?
    11 Yea, and how is it that ye have forgotten what great things the Lord hath done for us, in adelivering us out of the hands of Laban, and also that we should obtain the record?
    12 Yea, and how is it that ye have forgotten that the Lord is able to do all athings according to his will, for the children of men, if it so be that they exercise bfaith in him? Wherefore, let us be faithful to him.
  14. 5 O ye Gentiles, have ye remembered the Jews, mine ancient covenant people? Nay; but ye have acursed them, and have bhated them, and have not sought to recover them. But behold, I will return all these things upon your own heads; for I the Lord have not forgotten my people.
  15. 5 Behold, the Lamanites your brethren, whom ye hate because of their filthiness and the cursing which hath come upon their skins, are more righteous than you; for they have not aforgotten the commandment of the Lord, which was given unto our father—that they should have save it were bone wife, and cconcubines they should have none, and there should not be dwhoredoms committed among them.
  16. 8 Behold, O ye wicked and perverse ageneration, how have ye forgotten the btradition of your fathers; yea, how soon ye have forgotten the commandments of God.
    • • •
    10 And have ye forgotten so soon how many times he adelivered our fathers out of the hands of their enemies, and preserved them from being destroyed, even by the hands of their own brethren?
  17. 20 Have ye forgotten the commandments of the Lord your God? Yea, have ye forgotten the captivity of our fathers? Have ye forgotten the many times we have been delivered out of the hands of our enemies?
  18. 20 O, how could you have aforgotten your God in the very day that he has delivered you?

No comments:

Post a Comment