Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cease to strive

  1. 14 For behold, the aSpirit of the Lord bceaseth soon to strive with them; for behold, they have crejected the prophets, and dJeremiah have they cast into prison. And they have sought to take away the elife of my father, insomuch that they have driven him out of the land.
    • • •
    19 And it came to pass that they were angry with me again, and sought to lay hands upon me; but behold, one of the adaughters of Ishmael, yea, and also her mother, and one of the sons of Ishmael, did plead with my brethren, insomuch that they did soften their hearts; and they did cease striving to take away my life.
  2. 11 For the Spirit of the Lord will not always astrive with man. And when the Spirit bceaseth to strive with man then cometh speedy destruction, and this grieveth my soul.
  3. 16 For behold, the Spirit of the Lord hath already ceased to astrive with their fathers; and they are without Christ and God in the world; and they are driven about as bchaff before the wind.
  4. 19 But behold, the aSpirit of the Lord had ceased striving with them, and bSatan had full power over the chearts of the people; for they were given up unto the hardness of their hearts, and the blindness of their minds that they might be destroyed; wherefore they went again to battle.
  5. 28 Pray for them, my son, that repentance may come unto them. But behold, I fear lest the Spirit hath aceased bstriving with them; and in this part of the land they are also seeking to put down all power and authority which cometh from God; and they are cdenying the Holy Ghost.
  6. 4 Behold, I am laboring with them continually; and when I speak the word of God with asharpness they tremble and anger against me; and when I use no sharpness they bharden their hearts against it; wherefore, I fear lest the Spirit of the Lord hath ceased cstriving with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment