Saturday, January 1, 2011

"Declare the word"

  1. 11 Wherefore, I must tell you the truth according to the aplainness of the bword of God. For behold, as I inquired of the Lord, thus came the word unto me, saying: Jacob, get thou up into the temple on the morrow, and declare the word which I shall give thee unto this people.
  2. 26 And I saw that I amust soon go down to my grave, having been wrought upon by the power of God that I must preach and prophesy unto this people, and declare the word according to the truth which is in Christ. And I have declared it in all my days, and have rejoiced in it above that of the world.
  3. 8 And Alma went and began to declare the word of God unto the church which was established in the valley of Gideon, according to the revelation of the truth of the word which had been spoken by his fathers, and according to the spirit of prophecy which was in him, according to the atestimony of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who should come to redeem his people from their sins, and the holy order by which he was called. And thus it is written. Amen.
  4. 15 And they went forth again to declare the word, and thus they were delivered for the first time out of prison; and thus they had suffered.
  5. 32 Now Alma said unto him: Thou knowest that we do not glut ourselves upon the labors of this people; for behold I have alabored even from the commencement of the reign of the judges until now, with mine bown hands for my support, notwithstanding my many travels round about the land to declare the word of God unto my people.
  6. 15 Now Alma, being agrieved for the iniquity of his people, yea for the wars, and the bloodsheds, and the contentions which were among them; and having been to declare the word, or sent to declare the word, among all the people in every city; and seeing that the hearts of the people began to wax hard, and that they began to be boffended because of the strictness of the word, his heart was exceedingly sorrowful.
  7. 47 And now, my son, see that ye take acare of these sacred things, yea, see that ye blook to God and live. Go unto this people and declare the word, and be sober. My son, farewell.
  8. 31 And now, O my son, ye are called of God to apreach the word unto this people. And now, my son, go thy way, declare the word with truth and soberness, that thou mayest bbring souls unto repentance, that the great plan of mercy may have claim upon them. And may God grant unto you even according to my words. Amen.
  9. 1 And now it came to pass that the sons of Alma did go forth among the people, to declare the word unto them. And Alma, also, himself, could not arest, and he also went forth.
  10. 20 And now it came to pass in the
  11. 45 Therefore, Helaman and his brethren went forth, and did declare the word of God with much power unto the aconvincing of many people of their wickedness, which did cause them to repent of their sins and to be baptized unto the Lord their God.
  12. 4 aBlessed art thou, Nephi, for those things which thou hast done; for I have beheld how thou hast with bunwearyingness declared the word, which I have given unto thee, unto this people. And thou hast not feared them, and hast not sought thine cown life, but hast sought my dwill, and to keep my commandments.
  13. 39 Let the residue of the elders awatch over the churches, and declare the word in the regions round about them; and let them blabor with their own hands that there be no cidolatry nor wickedness practised.
  14. 33 And now, concerning the residue, let them journey and adeclare the word among the congregations of the wicked, inasmuch as it is given;

No comments:

Post a Comment