Monday, November 1, 2010

"Judge the world"

  1. 8 And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.
  2. 13 Before the Lord: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
  3. 9 Before the Lord; for he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity.
  4. 47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
  5. 31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
  6. 6 God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?
  7. 2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
  8. 11 For I command all men, both in the east and in the west, and in the north, and in the south, and in the islands of the sea, that they shall write the words which I speak unto them; for out of the books which shall be written I will judge the world, every man according to their works, according to that which is written.
  9. 10 And he shall rise the third day from the dead; and behold, he standeth to judge the world; and behold, all these things are done that a righteous judgment might come upon the children of men.
  10. 16 And it shall come to pass, that whoso repenteth and is baptized in my name shall be filled; and if he endureth to the end, behold, him will I hold guiltless before my Father at that day when I shall stand to judge the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment