Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"Lord and Redeemer"

  1. 14 Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the Lord, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
  2. 14 And after the house of Israel should be scattered they should be gathered together again; or, in fine, after the Gentiles had received the fulness of the Gospel, the natural branches of the olive-tree, or the remnants of the house of Israel, should be grafted in, or come to the knowledge of the true Messiah, their Lord and their Redeemer.
  3. 5 And they deny the power of God, the Holy One of Israel; and they say unto the people: Hearken unto us, and hear ye our precept; for behold there is no God today, for the Lord and the Redeemer hath done his work, and he hath given his power unto men;
  4. 17 Wherefore, do the things which I have told you I have seen that your Lord and your Redeemer should do; for, for this cause have they been shown unto me, that ye might know the gate by which ye should enter. For the gate by which ye should enter is repentance and baptism by water; and then cometh a remission of your sins by fire and by the Holy Ghost.
  5. 1 Hearken, my servant John, and listen to the words of Jesus Christ, your Lord and your Redeemer.
  6. 1 Hearken, my servant Peter, and listen to the words of Jesus Christ, your Lord and your Redeemer.
  7. 12 And verily, verily, I say unto you, I come quickly. I am your Lord and your Redeemer. Even so. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment