Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"My cry"

  1. 7 In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.
  2. 18 O earth, cover not thou my blood, and let my cry have no place.
  3. 38 If my land cry against me, or that the furrows likewise thereof complain;
  4. 2 Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.
  5. 1 Hear the right, O Lord, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips.
  6. 6 In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
  7. 12 Hear my prayer, O Lord, and give ear unto my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were.
  8. 1 I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
  9. 1 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
  10. 3 I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God.
  11. 2 Let my prayer come before thee: incline thine ear unto my cry;
  12. 1 Hear my prayer, O Lord, and let my cry come unto thee.
  13. 169 Let my cry come near before thee, O Lord: give me understanding according to thy word.
  14. 6 Attend unto my cry; for I am brought very low: deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I.
  15. 56 Thou hast heard my voice: hide not thine ear at my breathing, at my cry.
  16. 23 Behold, he hath heard my cry by day, and he hath given me knowledge by visions in the night-time.
  17. 3 But I, Nephi, have written what I have written, and I esteem it as of great worth, and especially unto my people. For I pray continually for them by day, and mine eyes water my pillow by night, because of them; and I cry unto my God in faith, and I know that he will hear my cry.
  18. 22 Now, this thing was pleasing unto me, Jacob, for I had requested it of my Father who was in heaven; for he had heard my cry and answered my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment