Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Eyes water

  1. 136 Rivers of waters run down mine eyes, because they keep not thy law.
  2. 1 Oh that my head were waters, and mine eyes a fountain of tears, that I might weep day and night for the slain of the daughter of my people!
    • • •
    18 And let them make haste, and take up a wailing for us, that our eyes may run down with tears, and our eyelids gush out with waters.
  3. 16 For these things I weep; mine eye, mine eye runneth down with water, because the comforter that should relieve my soul is far from me: my children are desolate, because the enemy prevailed.
  4. 48 Mine eye runneth down with rivers of water for the destruction of the daughter of my people.
  5. 3 But I, Nephi, have written what I have written, and I esteem it as of great worth, and especially unto my people. For I pray continually for them by day, and mine eyes water my pillow by night, because of them; and I cry unto my God in faith, and I know that he will hear my cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment