Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Thus far"

  1. 47 ¶ Yet will I bring again the captivity of Moab in the latter days, saith the Lord. Thus far is the judgment of Moab.
  2. 64 And thou shalt say, Thus shall Babylon sink, and shall not rise from the evil that I will bring upon her: and they shall be weary. Thus far are the words of Jeremiah.
  3. 51 And Jesus answered and said, Suffer ye thus far. And he touched his ear, and healed him.
  4. 20 And it came to pass that thus far I and my father had kept the commandments wherewith the Lord had commanded us.
  5. 29 And I, Nephi, had kept the records upon my plates, which I had made, of my people thus far.
  6. 19 And now, my beloved brethren, after ye have gotten into this strait and narrow path, I would ask if all is done? Behold, I say unto you, Nay; for ye have not come thus far save it were by the word of Christ with unshaken faith in him, relying wholly upon the merits of him who is mighty to save.
  7. 26 And now, my son, we see that they did not repent; therefore they have been destroyed, and thus far the word of God has been fulfilled; yea, their secret abominations have been brought out of darkness and made known unto us.
  8. 2 And thus he did inspire their hearts against the Nephites, insomuch that in the *latter end of the nineteenth year of the reign of the judges, he having accomplished his designs thus far, yea, having been made king over the Lamanites, he sought also to reign over all the land, yea, and all the people who were in the land, the Nephites as well as the Lamanites.
  9. 11 And thus far were the scriptures fulfilled which had been spoken by the prophets.
  10. 3 He began to repent of the evil which he had done; he began to remember the words which had been spoken by the mouth of all the prophets, and he saw them that they were fulfilled thus far, every whit; and his soul mourned and refused to be comforted.
  11. 3 For I have suffered them thus far, that they might fill up the measure of their iniquities, that their cup might be full;
  12. 19 I have heard their prayers, and will accept their offering; and it is expedient in me that they should be brought thus far for a trial of their faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment