Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"See God"

  1. 26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
  2. 8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
  3. 4 For I know that ye have searched much, many of you, to know of things to come; wherefore I know that ye know that our flesh must waste away and die; nevertheless, in our bodies we shall see God.
  4. 8 And blessed are all the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
  5. 16 Yea, and my presence shall be there, for I will come into it, and all the pure in heart that shall come into it shall see God.
  6. 10 And in that day Adam blessed God and was filled, and began to prophesy concerning all the families of the earth, saying: Blessed be the name of God, for because of my transgression my eyes are opened, and in this life I shall have joy, and again in the flesh I shall see God.

No comments:

Post a Comment