Sunday, June 27, 2010

Word shall not pass away

  1. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
  2. 31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
  3. 33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
  4. 16 And assuredly, as the Lord liveth, for the Lord God hath spoken it, and it is his eternal word, which cannot pass away, that they who are righteous shall be righteous still, and they who are filthy shall be filthy still; wherefore, they who are filthy are the devil and his angels; and they shall go away into everlasting fire, prepared for them; and their torment is as a lake of fire and brimstone, whose flame ascendeth up forever and ever and has no end.
  5. 38 What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same.
  6. 11 And though the heaven and the earth pass away, these words shall not pass away, but shall be fulfilled.
  7. 35 Although, the days will come, that heaven and earth shall pass away; yet my words shall not pass away, but all shall be fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment