Monday, June 21, 2010

Plead the cause

  1. 15 The Lord therefore be judge, and judge between me and thee, and see, and plead my cause, and deliver me out of thine hand.
  2. 39 ¶ And when David heard that Nabal was dead, he said, Blessed be the Lord, that hath pleaded the cause of my reproach from the hand of Nabal, and hath kept his servant from evil: for the Lord hath returned the wickedness of Nabal upon his own head. And David sent and communed with Abigail, to take her to him to wife.
  3. 1 Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.
  4. 1 Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.
  5. 22 Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.
  6. 154 Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to thy word.
  7. 23 For the Lord will plead their cause, and spoil the soul of those that spoiled them.
  8. 11 For their redeemer is mighty; he shall plead their cause with thee.
  9. 9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.
  10. 22 Thus saith thy Lord the Lord, and thy God that pleadeth the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, even the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again:
  11. 13 There is none to plead thy cause, that thou mayest be bound up: thou hast no healing medicines.
  12. 34 Their Redeemer is strong; the Lord of hosts is his name: he shall throughly plead their cause, that he may give rest to the land, and disquiet the inhabitants of Babylon.
  13. 36 Therefore thus saith the Lord; Behold, I will plead thy cause, and take vengeance for thee; and I will dry up her sea, and make her springs dry.
  14. 58 O Lord, thou hast pleaded the causes of my soul; thou hast redeemed my life.
  15. 9 I will bear the indignation of the Lord, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness.
  16. 22 Thus saith thy Lord, the Lord and thy God pleadeth the cause of his people; behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again.
  17. 1 But behold, I, Jacob, would speak unto you that are pure in heart. Look unto God with firmness of mind, and pray unto him with exceeding faith, and he will console you in your afflictions, and he will plead your cause, and send down justice upon those who seek your destruction.
  18. 3 Listen to him who is the advocate with the Father, who is pleading your cause before him—
  19. 75 And let him lift up his voice long and loud, in the midst of the people, to plead the cause of the poor and the needy; and let him not fail, neither let his heart faint; and I will accept of his offerings, for they shall not be unto me as the offerings of Cain, for he shall be mine, saith the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment