Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"Hold fast"

  1. 32 But Elisha sat in his house, and the elders sat with him; and the king sent a man from before him: but ere the messenger came to him, he said to the elders, See ye how this son of a murderer hath sent to take away mine head? look, when the messenger cometh, shut the door, and hold him fast at the door: is not the sound of his master’s feet behind him?
  2. 15 He shall lean upon his house, but it shall not stand: he shall hold it fast, but it shall not endure.
  3. 6 My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go: my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live.
  4. 5 Why then is this people of Jerusalem slidden back by a perpetual backsliding? they hold fast deceit, they refuse to return.
  5. 48 Now he that betrayed him gave them a sign, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he: hold him fast.
  6. 21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
  7. 13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
  8. 6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.
  9. 14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
  10. 23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
  11. 25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
  12. 3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
    • • •
    11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
  13. 24 And I said unto them that it was the word of God; and whoso would hearken unto the word of God, and would hold fast unto it, they would never perish; neither could the temptations and the fiery darts of the adversary overpower them unto blindness, to lead them away to destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment