Monday, June 28, 2010

"Former things"

  1. 11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
  2. 22 Let them bring them forth, and shew us what shall happen: let them shew the former things, what they be, that we may consider them, and know the latter end of them; or declare us things for to come.
  3. 9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.
  4. 9 Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.
    • • •
    18 ¶ Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
  5. 9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
  6. 3 I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.
  7. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
  8. 3 Behold, I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I showed them. I did show them suddenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment