Monday, July 2, 2018

"Even as the Lord"

  1.   10 Even as the Lord commanded Moses, so did the daughters of Zelophehad:
  2.   5 Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the Lord my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.
  3.   5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
  4.   29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
  5.   55 But Alma said unto him: If this curse should be taken from thee thou wouldst again lead away the hearts of this people; therefore, it shall be unto thee even as the Lord will.
  6.   16 And it came to pass that I utterly refused to go up against mine enemies; and I did even as the Lord had commanded me; and I did stand as an idle witness to manifest unto the world the things which I saw and heard, according to the manifestations of the Spirit which had testified of things to come.
  7.   9 Behold, this is what the Lord requires of every man in his stewardship, even as I, the Lord, have appointed or shall hereafter appoint unto any man.

No comments:

Post a Comment