Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Also took

  1.   32 Also take your flocks and your herds, as ye have said, and be gone; and bless me also.
  2.   15 ¶ Thou shalt also take one ram; and Aaron and his sons shall put their hands upon the head of the ram.
  3.   18 Also Judah took Gaza with the coast thereof, and Askelon with the coast thereof, and Ekron with the coast thereof.
  4.   43 David also took Ahinoam of Jezreel; and they were also both of them his wives.
  5.   15 Ahimaaz was in Naphtali; he also took Basmath the daughter of Solomon to wife:
  6.   19 And thou shalt speak unto him, saying, Thus saith the Lord, Hast thou killed, and also taken possession? And thou shalt speak unto him, saying, Thus saith the Lord, In the place where dogs licked the blood of Naboth shall dogs lick thy blood, even thine.
  7.   5 Also he took away out of all the cities of Judah the high places and the images: and the kingdom was quiet before him.
  8.   12 I was at ease, but he hath broken me asunder: he hath also taken me by my neck, and shaken me to pieces, and set me up for his mark.
  9.   21 Also take no heed unto all words that are spoken; lest thou hear thy servant curse thee:
  10.   21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the Lord.
  11.   7 ¶ For because thou hast trusted in thy works and in thy treasures, thou shalt also be taken: and Chemosh shall go forth into captivity with his priests and his princes together.
  12.   24 I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the Lord.
  13.   3 Thou shalt also take thereof a few in number, and bind them in thy skirts.
  14.   17 Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them,
  15.   13 And hath taken of the king’s seed, and made a covenant with him, and hath taken an oath of him: he hath also taken the mighty of the land:
          •  •  •
      22 ¶ Thus saith the Lord God; I will also take of the highest branch of the high cedar, and will set it; I will crop off from the top of his young twigs a tender one, and will plant it upon an high mountain and eminent:
  16.   24 When the people therefore saw that Jesus was not there, neither his disciples, they also took shipping, and came to Capernaum, seeking for Jesus.
  17.   36 Then were they all of good cheer, and they also took some meat.
  18.   25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
  19.   11 And the Spirit said unto me again: Behold the Lord hath delivered him into thy hands. Yea, and I also knew that he had sought to take away mine own life; yea, and he would not hearken unto the commandments of the Lord; and he also had taken away our property.
  20.   7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, took one of the daughters of Ishmael to wife; and also, my brethren took of the daughters of Ishmael to wife; and also Zoram took the eldest daughter of Ishmael to wife.
  21.   56 And they also took of the natural trees which had become wild, and grafted into their mother tree.
  22.   29 And it came to pass that they also took others to a considerable number, and took their journey again into the wilderness.
  23.   3 And they also took of the firstlings of their flocks, that they might offer sacrifice and burnt offerings according to the law of Moses;
  24.   14 Yea, humble yourselves even as the people in the days of Melchizedek, who was also a high priest after this same order which I have spoken, who also took upon him the high priesthood forever.
  25.   22 And many such things, yea, all manner of such things did they say unto them; and thus they did mock them for many days. And they did withhold food from them that they might hunger, and water that they might thirst; and they also did take from them their clothes that they were naked; and thus they were bound with strong cords, and confined in prison.
  26.   6 Therefore he took Ammon, and Aaron, and Omner; and Himni he did leave in the church in Zarahemla; but the former three he took with him, and also Amulek and Zeezrom, who were at Melek; and he also took two of his sons.
  27.   7 And in the thirty and eighth year, this man built other ships. And the first ship did also return, and many more people did enter into it; and they also took much provisions, and set out again to the land northward.
  28.   25 Let my servants David Whitmer and Harvey Whitlock also take their journey, and preach by the way unto this same land.
          •  •  •
      27 And let my servants Solomon Hancock and Simeon Carter also take their journey unto this same land, and preach by the way.
      28 Let my servants Edson Fuller and Jacob Scott also take their journey.
      29 Let my servants Levi W. Hancock and Zebedee Coltrin also take their journey.
      30 Let my servants Reynolds Cahoon and Samuel H. Smith also take their journey.
      31 Let my servants Wheeler Baldwin and William Carter also take their journey.
      32 And let my servants Newel Knight and Selah J. Griffin both be ordained, and also take their journey.
  29.   6 And again, let my servant Joseph Coe also take his journey with them. The residue shall be made known hereafter, even as I will. Amen.
  30.   14 And again, verily I say unto my servant Lyman Johnson, and unto my servant Orson Pratt, they shall also take their journey into the eastern countries; and behold, and lo, I am with them also, even unto the end.
      15 And again, I say unto my servant Asa Dodds, and unto my servant Calves Wilson, that they also shall take their journey unto the western countries, and proclaim my gospel, even as I have commanded them.
  31.   12 And also that God hath set his hand and seal to change the times and seasons, and to blind their minds, that they may not understand his marvelous workings; that he may prove them also and take them in their own craftiness;

No comments:

Post a Comment