Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Talk with

  1.   8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
  2.   3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,
          •  •  •
      22 And he left off talking with him, and God went up from Abraham.
  3.   13 And God went up from him in the place where he talked with him.
      14 And Jacob set up a pillar in the place where he talked with him, even a pillar of stone: and he poured a drink offering thereon, and he poured oil thereon.
  4.   15 Moreover he kissed all his brethren, and wept upon them: and after that his brethren talked with him.
  5.   22 ¶ And the Lord said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.
  6.   9 And it came to pass, as Moses entered into the tabernacle, the cloudy pillar descended, and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and the Lord talked with Moses.
  7.   29 ¶ And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses’ hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him.
          •  •  •
      31 And Moses called unto them; and Aaron and all the rulers of the congregation returned unto him: and Moses talked with them.
  8.   17 And I will come down and talk with thee there: and I will take of the spirit which is upon thee, and will put it upon them; and they shall bear the burden of the people with thee, that thou bear it not thyself alone.
  9.   4 The Lord talked with you face to face in the mount out of the midst of the fire,
          •  •  •
      24 And ye said, Behold, the Lord our God hath shewed us his glory and his greatness, and we have heard his voice out of the midst of the fire: we have seen this day that God doth talk with man, and he liveth.
  10.   17 And he said unto him, If now I have found grace in thy sight, then shew me a sign that thou talkest with me.
  11.   7 And he went down, and talked with the woman; and she pleased Samson well.
  12.   23 And as he talked with them, behold, there came up the champion, the Philistine of Gath, Goliath by name, out of the armies of the Philistines, and spake according to the same words: and David heard them.
  13.   14 Behold, while thou yet talkest there with the king, I also will come in after thee, and confirm thy words.
          •  •  •
      22 ¶ And, lo, while she yet talked with the king, Nathan the prophet also came in.
  14.   33 And while he yet talked with them, behold, the messenger came down unto him: and he said, Behold, this evil is of the Lord; what should I wait for the Lord any longer?
  15.   4 And the king talked with Gehazi the servant of the man of God, saying, Tell me, I pray thee, all the great things that Elisha hath done.
  16.   26 Then said Eliakim the son of Hilkiah, and Shebna, and Joah, unto Rab-shakeh, Speak, I pray thee, to thy servants in the Syrian language; for we understand it: and talk not with us in the Jews’ language in the ears of the people that are on the wall.
  17.   16 And it came to pass, as he talked with him, that the king said unto him, Art thou made of the king’s counsel? forbear; why shouldest thou be smitten? Then the prophet forbare, and said, I know that God hath determined to destroy thee, because thou hast done this, and hast not hearkened unto my counsel.
  18.   14 And while they were yet talking with him, came the king’s chamberlains, and hasted to bring Haman unto the banquet that Esther had prepared.
  19.   3 Should he reason with unprofitable talk? or with speeches wherewith he can do no good?
  20.   22 When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.
  21.   1 Righteous art thou, O Lord, when I plead with thee: yet let me talk with thee of thy judgments: Wherefore doth the way of the wicked prosper? wherefore are all they happy that deal very treacherously?
  22.   25 But if the princes hear that I have talked with thee, and they come unto thee, and say unto thee, Declare unto us now what thou hast said unto the king, hide it not from us, and we will not put thee to death; also what the king said unto thee:
  23.   22 ¶ And the hand of the Lord was there upon me; and he said unto me, Arise, go forth into the plain, and I will there talk with thee.
  24.   22 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding.
  25.   17 For how can the servant of this my lord talk with this my lord? for as for me, straightway there remained no strength in me, neither is there breath left in me.
  26.   9 Then said I, O my lord, what are these? And the angel that talked with me said unto me, I will shew thee what these be.
          •  •  •
      13 And the Lord answered the angel that talked with me with good words and comfortable words.
          •  •  •
      19 And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.
  27.   3 And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him,
  28.   1 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep,
          •  •  •
      4 So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
      5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
  29.   5 ¶ Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth.
          •  •  •
      10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?
  30.   4 Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?
  31.   3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.
  32.   50 For they all saw him, and were troubled. And immediately he talked with them, and saith unto them, Be of good cheer: it is I; be not afraid.
  33.   4 And there appeared unto them Elias with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus.
  34.   30 And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias:
  35.   32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?
  36.   27 ¶ And upon this came his disciples, and marvelled that he talked with the woman: yet no man said, What seekest thou? or, Why talkest thou with her?
  37.   37 And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.
  38.   30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
  39.   27 And as he talked with him, he went in, and found many that were come together.
  40.   1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
  41.   1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
  42.   9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife.
          •  •  •
      15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
  43.   11 And we cast lots—who of us should go in unto the house of Laban. And it came to pass that the lot fell upon Laman; and Laman went in unto the house of Laban, and he talked with him as he sat in his house.
  44.   38 Now, he says that the Lord has talked with him, and also that angels have ministered unto him. But behold, we know that he lies unto us; and he tells us these things, and he worketh many things by his cunning arts, that he may deceive our eyes, thinking, perhaps, that he may lead us away into some strange wilderness; and after he has led us away, he has thought to make himself a king and a ruler over us, that he may do with us according to his will and pleasure. And after this manner did my brother Laman stir up their hearts to anger.
  45.   4 And it came to pass that when they had come down into the valley of Nimrod the Lord came down and talked with the brother of Jared; and he was in a cloud, and the brother of Jared saw him not.
      5 And it came to pass that the Lord commanded them that they should go forth into the wilderness, yea, into that quarter where there never had man been. And it came to pass that the Lord did go before them, and did talk with them as he stood in a cloud, and gave directions whither they should travel.
          •  •  •
      14 And it came to pass at the end of four years that the Lord came again unto the brother of Jared, and stood in a cloud and talked with him. And for the space of three hours did the Lord talk with the brother of Jared, and chastened him because he remembered not to call upon the name of the Lord.
  46.   9 Now the daughter of Jared was exceedingly fair. And it came to pass that she did talk with her father, and said unto him: Whereby hath my father so much sorrow? Hath he not read the record which our fathers brought across the great deep? Behold, is there not an account concerning them of old, that they by their secret plans did obtain kingdoms and great glory?
  47.   39 And then shall ye know that I have seen Jesus, and that he hath talked with me face to face, and that he told me in plain humility, even as a man telleth another in mine own language, concerning these things;
  48.   1 Behold, I say unto you, that you must rely upon my word, which if you do with full purpose of heart, you shall have a view of the plates, and also of the breastplate, the sword of Laban, the Urim and Thummim, which were given to the brother of Jared upon the mount, when he talked with the Lord face to face, and the miraculous directors which were given to Lehi while in the wilderness, on the borders of the Red Sea.
  49.   2 And he saw God face to face, and he talked with him, and the glory of God was upon Moses; therefore Moses could endure his presence.
          •  •  •
      31 And behold, the glory of the Lord was upon Moses, so that Moses stood in the presence of God, and talked with him face to face. And the Lord God said unto Moses: For mine own purpose have I made these things. Here is wisdom and it remaineth in me.
  50.   32 And Cain went into the field, and Cain talked with Abel, his brother. And it came to pass that while they were in the field, Cain rose up against Abel, his brother, and slew him.
  51.   4 And I saw the Lord; and he stood before my face, and he talked with me, even as a man talketh one with another, face to face; and he said unto me: Look, and I will show unto thee the world for the space of many generations.
          •  •  •
      20 And it came to pass that Enoch talked with the Lord; and he said unto the Lord: Surely Zion shall dwell in safety forever. But the Lord said unto Enoch: Zion have I blessed, but the residue of the people have I cursed.
  52.   11 Thus I, Abraham, talked with the Lord, face to face, as one man talketh with another; and he told me of the works which his hands had made;

No comments:

Post a Comment