Monday, July 30, 2018

Also thou hast

  1.   17 And the Lord said unto Moses, aI will bdo this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.
  2.   22 ¶ Then the men of Israel said unto Gideon, Rule thou over us, both thou, and thy son, and thy son’s son also: for thou hast delivered us from the hand of Midian.
  3.   21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is awarned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.
  4.   24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
  5.   16 Holy God, we believe that thou hast separated us from our brethren; and we do not believe in the tradition of our brethren, which was handed down to them by the childishness of their fathers; but we believe that thou hast aelected us to be thy bholy children; and also thou hast made it known unto us that cthere shall be dno Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment