Sunday, July 29, 2018

Down to them

  1.   8 And I am come adown to bdeliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land cflowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the dCanaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.
  2.   5 Thou shalt not abow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a bjealous God, cvisiting the diniquity of the efathers upon the fchildren unto the third and fourth generation of them that ghate me;
  3.   34 I have seen, I have seen the affliction of my people which is in Egypt, and I have heard their groaning, and am come down to deliver them. And now come, I will send thee into Egypt.
  4.   16 Holy God, we believe that thou hast separated us from our brethren; and we do not believe in the tradition of our brethren, which was handed down to them by the childishness of their fathers; but we believe that thou hast aelected us to be thy bholy children; and also thou hast made it known unto us that cthere shall be dno Christ.
  5.   17 And this because they have turned their ahearts away from me, to worship the god of Elkenah, and the god of Libnah, and the god of Mahmackrah, and the god of Korash, and the god of Pharaoh, king of Egypt; therefore I have come down to bvisit them, and to destroy him who hath lifted up his hand against thee, Abraham, my son, to take away thy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment