Sunday, March 4, 2018

"As with the voice of"

  1.   7 And aHuzzab shall be led away captive, she shall be brought up, and her maids shall lead her as with the voice of doves, tabering upon their breasts.
  2.   2 Yea, I would declare unto every soul, as with the voice of thunder, repentance and the plan of redemption, that they should repent and acome unto our God, that there might not be more sorrow upon all the face of the earth.
  3.   12 And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and adeclare my gospel as with the voice of a btrump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength such as is not known among men.
  4.   4 Verily, I say unto you that ye are chosen out of the world to declare my gospel with the sound of rejoicing, as with the avoice of a trump.
  5.   9 Behold, I say unto you, my servant John, that thou shalt commence from this time forth to aproclaim my gospel, as with the bvoice of a trump.
  6.   1 Thus saith the Lord God, the aMighty One of Israel: Behold, I say unto you, my servant bEdward, that you are blessed, and your sins are forgiven you, and you are called to preach my gospel as with the voice of a trump;

No comments:

Post a Comment