Friday, March 30, 2018

God called

  1.   5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
          •  •  •
      8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
          •  •  •
      10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
  2.   9 And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
  3.   17 And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is.
  4.   4 And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I.
  5.   9 Then said God, Call his name Lo-ammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.
  6.   4 ¶ Thus hath the Lord God shewed unto me: and, behold, the Lord God called to contend by fire, and it devoured the great deep, and did eat up a part.
  7.   39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
  8.   7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
  9.   15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.
  10.   3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
  11.   33 But God did call on men, in the name of his Son, (this being the plan of redemption which was laid) saying: If ye will repent, and harden not your hearts, then will I have mercy upon you, through mine Only Begotten Son;
  12.   13 Yea, and that same God did establish his church among them; yea, and that same God hath called me by a holy calling, to preach the word unto this people, and hath given me much success, in the which my joy is full.
  13.   45 God called upon Cainan in the wilderness in the fortieth year of his age; and he met Adam in journeying to the place Shedolamak. He was eighty-seven years old when he received his ordination.
  14.   8 He had reference to those whom God should call in the last days, who should hold the power of priesthood to bring again Zion, and the redemption of Israel; and to put on her strength is to put on the authority of the priesthood, which she, Zion, has a right to by lineage; also to return to that power which she had lost.
  15.   5 And I, God, called the light Day; and the darkness, I called Night; and this I did by the word of my power, and it was done as I spake; and the evening and the morning were the first day.
          •  •  •
      8 And I, God, called the firmament Heaven; and the evening and the morning were the second day.
          •  •  •
      10 And I, God, called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters, called I the Sea; and I, God, saw that all things which I had made were good.
  16.   11 And I, the Lord God, called the name of the first Pison, and it compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where I, the Lord God, created much gold;
  17.   15 And I, the Lord God, called unto Adam, and said unto him: Where goest thou?
          •  •  •
      26 And Adam called his wife’s name Eve, because she was the mother of all living; for thus have I, the Lord God, called the first of all women, which are many.
  18.   14 And the Lord God called upon men by the Holy Ghost everywhere and commanded them that they should repent;
  19.   1 And Adam hearkened unto the voice of God, and called upon his sons to repent.

No comments:

Post a Comment