Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I could (not) speak

  1.   4 I also could speak as ye do: if your soul were in my soul’s stead, I could heap up words against you, and shake mine head at you.
  2.   1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
  3.   7 Why should I desire that I were an angel, that I could speak unto all the ends of the earth?
  4.   15 After I had retired to the place where I had previously designed to go, having looked around me, and finding myself alone, I kneeled down and began to offer up the desires of my heart to God. I had scarcely done so, when immediately I was seized upon by some power which entirely overcame me, and had such an astonishing influence over me as to bind my tongue so that I could not speak. Thick darkness gathered around me, and it seemed to me for a time as if I were doomed to sudden destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment