Sunday, March 4, 2018

(Declare) my gospel as with the voice of a trump

  1.   12 And at all times, and in all places, he shall open his mouth and adeclare my gospel as with the voice of a btrump, both day and night. And I will give unto him strength such as is not known among men.
  2.   4 Verily, I say unto you that ye are chosen out of the world to declare my gospel with the sound of rejoicing, as with the avoice of a trump.
  3.   9 Behold, I say unto you, my servant John, that thou shalt commence from this time forth to aproclaim my gospel, as with the bvoice of a trump.
  4.   1 Thus saith the Lord God, the aMighty One of Israel: Behold, I say unto you, my servant bEdward, that you are blessed, and your sins are forgiven you, and you are called to preach my gospel as with the voice of a trump;

No comments:

Post a Comment