Saturday, January 7, 2017

Have upon me

  1.   27 And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes:
          •  •  •
      31 And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty’s sake.
  2.   10 They have gaped upon me with their mouth; they have smitten me upon the cheek reproachfully; they have gathered themselves together against me.
  3.   21 Have pity upon me, have pity upon me, O ye my friends; for the hand of God hath touched me.
  4.   1 Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.
  5.   2 Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed.
  6.   13 Have mercy upon me, O Lord; consider my trouble which I suffer of them that hate me, thou that liftest me up from the gates of death:
  7.   16 Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
  8.   10 Hear, O Lord, and have mercy upon me: Lord, be thou my helper.
  9.   9 Have mercy upon me, O Lord, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.
  10.   1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
  11.   16 O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid.
  12.   41 And he began to cry unto the Lord, saying: O Lord, have mercy; according to thy abundant mercy which thou hast had upon the people of Nephi, have upon me, and my people.
  13.   1 Behold, I say unto you, my servant Sidney Gilbert, that I have heard your prayers; and you have called upon me that it should be made known unto you, of the Lord your God, concerning your calling and election in the church, which I, the Lord, have raised up in these last days.

No comments:

Post a Comment