Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Light which

  1.   4 And they gave him threescore and ten pieces of silver out of the house of Baal-berith, wherewith Abimelech hired vain and light persons, which followed him.
  2.   21 And now men see not the bright light which is in the clouds: but the wind passeth, and cleanseth them.
  3.   24 By what way is the light parted, which scattereth the east wind upon the earth?
  4.   35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.
  5.   9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
  6.   17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
  7.   16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.
  8.   6 Now, this was what Ammon desired, for he knew that king Lamoni was under the power of God; he knew that the dark veil of unbelief was being cast away from his mind, and the light which did light up his mind, which was the light of the glory of God, which was a marvelous light of his goodness—yea, this light had infused such joy into his soul, the cloud of darkness having been dispelled, and that the light of everlasting life was lit up in his soul, yea, he knew that this had overcome his natural frame, and he was carried away in God—
  9.   24 Therefore, hold up your light that it may shine unto the world. Behold I am the light which ye shall hold up—that which ye have seen me do. Behold ye see that I have prayed unto the Father, and ye all have witnessed.
  10.   18 And now, my brethren, seeing that ye know the light by which ye may judge, which light is the light of Christ, see that ye do not judge wrongfully; for with that same judgment which ye judge ye shall also be judged.
  11.   33 And he that repents not, from him shall be taken even the light which he has received; for my Spirit shall not always strive with man, saith the Lord of Hosts.
  12.   21 Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I am the same that came unto mine own, and mine own received me not. I am the light which shineth in darkness, and the darkness comprehendeth it not.
  13.   58 I am the light which shineth in darkness, and the darkness comprehendeth it not.
  14.   11 For, behold, it is I that speak; behold, I am the light which shineth in darkness, and by my power I give these words unto thee.
  15.   9 Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God, who created the heavens and the earth, a light which cannot be hid in darkness;
  16.   2 The light and the life of the world, a light which shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not;
  17.   2 The light and the life of the world; a light which shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not;
  18.   11 And the light which shineth, which giveth you light, is through him who enlighteneth your eyes, which is the same light that quickeneth your understandings;
          •  •  •
      13 The light which is in all things, which giveth life to all things, which is the law by which all things are governed, even the power of God who sitteth upon his throne, who is in the bosom of eternity, who is in the midst of all things.
  19.   6 And the Lord said unto me: Now, Abraham, these two facts exist, behold thine eyes see it; it is given unto thee to know the times of reckoning, and the set time, yea, the set time of the earth upon which thou standest, and the set time of the greater light which is set to rule the day, and the set time of the lesser light which is set to rule the night.
  20.   18 My object in going to inquire of the Lord was to know which of all the sects was right, that I might know which to join. No sooner, therefore, did I get possession of myself, so as to be able to speak, than I asked the Personages who stood above me in the light, which of all the sects was right (for at this time it had never entered into my heart that all were wrong)—and which I should join.

No comments:

Post a Comment