Friday, January 13, 2017

You have power

  1.   3 And I have caused you that you should enter into a covenant with me, that you should not show them except to those persons to whom I commanded you; and you have no power over them except I grant it unto you.
  2.   3 And on whomsoever you shall lay your hands, if they are contrite before me, you shall have power to give the Holy Spirit.
  3.   11 Verily I say unto you, it is my will that you should build a house. If you keep my commandments you shall have power to build it.
  4.   2 And who receiveth you receiveth me; and you shall have power to declare my word in the demonstration of my Holy Spirit.
  5.   4 And it shall come to pass in due time that I will give this city into your hands, that you shall have power over it, insomuch that they shall not discover your secret parts; and its wealth pertaining to gold and silver shall be yours.
  6.   21 And again, I say unto you, that whosoever ye shall send in my name, by the voice of your brethren, the Twelve, duly recommended and authorized by you, shall have power to open the door of my kingdom unto any nation whithersoever ye shall send them—
  7.   44 And if she hath not committed adultery, but is innocent and hath not broken her vow, and she knoweth it, and I reveal it unto you, my servant Joseph, then shall you have power, by the power of my Holy Priesthood, to take her and give her unto him that hath not committed adultery but hath been faithful; for he shall be made ruler over many.

No comments:

Post a Comment