Saturday, January 14, 2017

See my

  1.   3 And Judah spake unto him, saying, The man did solemnly protest unto us, saying, Ye shall not see my face, except your brother be with you.
          •  •  •
      5 But if thou wilt not send him, we will not go down: for the man said unto us, Ye shall not see my face, except your brother be with you.
  2.   23 And thou saidst unto thy servants, Except your youngest brother come down with you, ye shall see my face no more.
  3.   28 And Pharaoh said unto him, Get thee from me, take heed to thyself, see my face no more; for in that day thou seest my face thou shalt die.
  4.   20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
          •  •  •
      23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.
  5.   15 And if thou deal thus with me, kill me, I pray thee, out of hand, if I have found favour in thy sight; and let me not see my wretchedness.
  6.   29 And he said, Let me go, I pray thee; for our family hath a sacrifice in the city; and my brother, he hath commanded me to be there: and now, if I have found favour in thine eyes, let me get away, I pray thee, and see my brethren. Therefore he cometh not unto the king’s table.
  7.   13 ¶ And he said, Well; I will make a league with thee: but one thing I require of thee, that is, Thou shalt not see my face, except thou first bring Michal Saul’s daughter, when thou comest to see my face.
  8.   24 And the king said, Let him turn to his own house, and let him not see my face. So Absalom returned to his own house, and saw not the king’s face.
  9.   16 And he said, Come with me, and see my zeal for the Lord. So they made him ride in his chariot.
  10.   21 For now ye are nothing; ye see my casting down, and are afraid.
  11.   4 Doth not he see my ways, and count all my steps?
  12.   10 The God of my mercy shall prevent me: God shall let me see my desire upon mine enemies.
  13.   11 Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.
  14.   7 The Lord taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.
  15.   16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
  16.   18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
  17.   21 And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.
  18.   56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
  19.   25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.
  20.   5 Therefore, if this is the case, I would that ye should go in and see my husband, for he has been laid upon his bed for the space of two days and two nights; and some say that he is not dead, but others say that he is dead and that he stinketh, and that he ought to be placed in the sepulchre; but as for myself, to me he doth not stink.
  21.   4 And I will be your ruler when I come; and behold, I come quickly, and ye shall see that my law is kept.
  22.   66 Behold, that which you hear is as the voice of one crying in the wilderness—in the wilderness, because you cannot see him—my voice, because my voice is Spirit; my Spirit is truth; truth abideth and hath no end; and if it be in you it shall abound.
  23.   1 Verily, thus saith the Lord: It shall come to pass that every soul who forsaketh his sins and cometh unto me, and calleth on my name, and obeyeth my voice, and keepeth my commandments, shall see my face and know that I am;

No comments:

Post a Comment