Sunday, January 15, 2017

As for

  1.   4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
          •  •  •
      15 ¶ And God said unto Abraham, As for Sarai thy wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be.
          •  •  •
      20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.
  2.   17 And he said, God forbid that I should do so: but the man in whose hand the cup is found, he shall be my servant; and as for you, get you up in peace unto your father.
  3.   21 And as for the people, he removed them to cities from one end of the borders of Egypt even to the other end thereof.
  4.   7 And as for me, when I came from Padan, Rachel died by me in the land of Canaan in the way, when yet there was but a little way to come unto Ephrath: and I buried her there in the way of Ephrath; the same is Beth-lehem.
  5.   20 But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.
  6.   30 But as for thee and thy servants, I know that ye will not yet fear the Lord God.
  7.   37 And as for the perfume which thou shalt make, ye shall not make to yourselves according to the composition thereof: it shall be unto thee holy for the Lord.
  8.   1 And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
          •  •  •
      23 For they said unto me, Make us gods, which shall go before us: for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
  9.   12 ¶ As for the oblation of the firstfruits, ye shall offer them unto the Lord: but they shall not be burnt on the altar for a sweet savour.
  10.   19 And the flesh that toucheth any unclean thing shall not be eaten; it shall be burnt with fire: and as for the flesh, all that be clean shall eat thereof.
  11.   6 As for the living bird, he shall take it, and the cedar wood, and the scarlet, and the hyssop, and shall dip them and the living bird in the blood of the bird that was killed over the running water:
  12.   34 But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
  13.   22 Ye shall have one manner of law, as well for the stranger, as for one of your own country: for I am the Lord your God.
  14.   29 ¶ As for the sons of Merari, thou shalt number them after their families, by the house of their fathers;
  15.   32 But as for you, your carcases, they shall fall in this wilderness.
  16.   6 And as for the western border, ye shall even have the great sea for a border: this shall be your west border.
  17.   40 But as for you, turn you, and take your journey into the wilderness by the way of the Red sea.
  18.   31 But as for thee, stand thou here by me, and I will speak unto thee all the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which thou shalt teach them, that they may do them in the land which I give them to possess it.
  19.   14 For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the Lord thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.
  20.   13 But as for the cities that stood still in their strength, Israel burned none of them, save Hazor only; that did Joshua burn.
  21.   63 ¶ As for the Jebusites the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the children of Judah could not drive them out: but the Jebusites dwell with the children of Judah at Jerusalem unto this day.
  22.   9 For the Lord hath driven out from before you great nations and strong: but as for you, no man hath been able to stand before you unto this day.
  23.   15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
  24.   5 For they came up with their cattle and their tents, and they came as grasshoppers for multitude; for both they and their camels were without number: and they entered into the land to destroy it.
  25.   20 And as for thine asses that were lost three days ago, set not thy mind on them; for they are found. And on whom is all the desire of Israel? Is it not on thee, and on all thy father’s house?
  26.   23 Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the Lord in ceasing to pray for you: but I will teach you the good and the right way:
  27.   7 And some of the Hebrews went over Jordan to the land of Gad and Gilead. As for Saul, he was yet in Gilgal, and all the people followed him trembling.
  28.   11 Then said Ziba unto the king, According to all that my lord the king hath commanded his servant, so shall thy servant do. As for Mephibosheth, said the king, he shall eat at my table, as one of the king’s sons.
  29.   13 And I, whither shall I cause my shame to go? and as for thee, thou shalt be as one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee.
  30.   25 ¶ But in all Israel there was none to be so much praised as Absalom for his beauty: from the sole of his foot even to the crown of his head there was no blemish in him.
  31.   23 For all his judgments were before me: and as for his statutes, I did not depart from them.
          •  •  •
      31 As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.
  32.   17 But as for the children of Israel which dwelt in the cities of Judah, Rehoboam reigned over them.
  33.   22 ¶ And as for the people that remained in the land of Judah, whom Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon had left, even over them he made Gedaliah the son of Ahikam, the son of Shaphan, ruler.
  34.   26 As for Elkanah: the sons of Elkanah; Zophai his son, and Nahath his son,
  35.   17 And David said unto God, Is it not I that commanded the people to be numbered? even I it is that have sinned and done evil indeed; but as for these sheep, what have they done? let thine hand, I pray thee, O Lord my God, be on me, and on my father’s house; but not on thy people, that they should be plagued.
  36.   7 And David said to Solomon, My son, as for me, it was in my mind to build an house unto the name of the Lord my God:
  37.   2 Then David the king stood up upon his feet, and said, Hear me, my brethren, and my people: As for me, I had in mine heart to build an house of rest for the ark of the covenant of the Lord, and for the footstool of our God, and had made ready for the building:
  38.   17 I know also, my God, that thou triest the heart, and hast pleasure in uprightness. As for me, in the uprightness of mine heart I have willingly offered all these things: and now have I seen with joy thy people, which are present here, to offer willingly unto thee.
  39.   17 And as for thee, if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, and do according to all that I have commanded thee, and shalt observe my statutes and my judgments;
  40.   7 ¶ As for all the people that were left of the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, which were not of Israel,
  41.   17 But as for the children of Israel that dwelt in the cities of Judah, Rehoboam reigned over them.
  42.   10 But as for us, the Lord is our God, and we have not forsaken him; and the priests, which minister unto the Lord, are the sons of Aaron, and the Levites wait upon their business:
  43.   26 And as for the king of Judah, who sent you to enquire of the Lord, so shall ye say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel concerning the words which thou hast heard;
  44.   6 As for that night, let darkness seize upon it; let it not be joined unto the days of the year, let it not come into the number of the months.
  45.   10 But as for you all, do ye return, and come now: for I cannot find one wise man among you.
          •  •  •
      15 And where is now my hope? as for my hope, who shall see it?
  46.   4 As for me, is my complaint to man? and if it were so, why should not my spirit be troubled?
  47.   8 But as for the mighty man, he had the earth; and the honourable man dwelt in it.
  48.   5 As for the earth, out of it cometh bread: and under it is turned up as it were fire.
  49.   23 And they waited for me as for the rain; and they opened their mouth wide as for the latter rain.
  50.   19 Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof,
  51.   7 But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
  52.   5 His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.
  53.   15 As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.
  54.   30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
  55.   11 But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.
  56.   13 But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.
  57.   10 My heart panteth, my strength faileth me: as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me.
  58.   12 And as for me, thou upholdest me in mine integrity, and settest me before thy face for ever.
  59.   22 Yea, for thy sake are we killed all the day long; we are counted as sheep for the slaughter.
  60.   16 As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me.
  61.   3 Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away.
  62.   13 But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O Lord, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.
  63.   2 But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped.
  64.   10 Which perished at En-dor: they became as dung for the earth.
  65.   11 The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them.
  66.   15 As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
  67.   17 Where the birds make their nests: as for the stork, the fir trees are her house.
  68.   5 As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the Lord shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: but peace shall be upon Israel.
  69.   9 As for the head of those that compass me about, let the mischief of their own lips cover them.
  70.   20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the Lord.
  71.   4 If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;
  72.   4 Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him,
          •  •  •
      16 Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: and as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him,
  73.   8 The way of man is froward and strange: but as for the pure, his work is right.
          •  •  •
      29 A wicked man hardeneth his face: but as for the upright, he directeth his way.
  74.   28 She also lieth in wait as for a prey, and increaseth the transgressors among men.
  75.   12 ¶ As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.
  76.   17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.
  77.   4 As for our redeemer, the Lord of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel.
  78.   12 For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins testify against us: for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities, we know them;
          •  •  •
      21 As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed’s seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.
  79.   23 They shall lay hold on bow and spear; they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride upon horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion.
          •  •  •
      26 ¶ O daughter of my people, gird thee with sackcloth, and wallow thyself in ashes: make thee mourning, as for an only son, most bitter lamentation: for the spoiler shall suddenly come upon us.
  80.   2 And it shall come to pass, if they say unto thee, Whither shall we go forth? then thou shalt tell them, Thus saith the Lord; Such as are for death, to death; and such as are for the sword, to the sword; and such as are for the famine, to the famine; and such as are for the captivity, to the captivity.
  81.   16 As for me, I have not hastened from being a pastor to follow thee: neither have I desired the woeful day; thou knowest: that which came out of my lips was right before thee.
  82.   34 And as for the prophet, and the priest, and the people, that shall say, The burden of the Lord, I will even punish that man and his house.
  83.   14 As for me, behold, I am in your hand: do with me as seemeth good and meet unto you.
  84.   10 As for me, behold, I will dwell at Mizpah to serve the Chaldeans, which will come unto us: but ye, gather ye wine, and summer fruits, and oil, and put them in your vessels, and dwell in your cities that ye have taken.
  85.   11 And when he cometh, he shall smite the land of Egypt, and deliver such as are for death to death; and such as are for captivity to captivity; and such as are for the sword to the sword.
  86.   16 As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the Lord, we will not hearken unto thee.
  87.   17 As for us, our eyes as yet failed for our vain help: in our watching we have watched for a nation that could not save us.
  88.   10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.
          •  •  •
      13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.
          •  •  •
      18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.
  89.   3 And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat it; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness.
  90.   20 ¶ As for the beauty of his ornament, he set it in majesty: but they made the images of their abominations and of their detestable things therein: therefore have I set it far from them.
  91.   10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.
  92.   10 And as for their appearances, they four had one likeness, as if a wheel had been in the midst of a wheel.
          •  •  •
      13 As for the wheels, it was cried unto them in my hearing, O wheel.
  93.   21 But as for them whose heart walketh after the heart of their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their way upon their own heads, saith the Lord God.
  94.   4 Then shalt thou bring forth thy stuff by day in their sight, as stuff for removing: and thou shalt go forth at even in their sight, as they that go forth into captivity.
          •  •  •
      7 And I did so as I was commanded: I brought forth my stuff by day, as stuff for captivity, and in the even I digged through the wall with mine hand; I brought it forth in the twilight, and I bare it upon my shoulder in their sight.
  95.   4 And as for thy nativity, in the day thou wast born thy navel was not cut, neither wast thou washed in water to supple thee; thou wast not salted at all, nor swaddled at all.
  96.   18 As for his father, because he cruelly oppressed, spoiled his brother by violence, and did that which is not good among his people, lo, even he shall die in his iniquity.
  97.   39 As for you, O house of Israel, thus saith the Lord God; Go ye, serve ye every one his idols, and hereafter also, if ye will not hearken unto me: but pollute ye my holy name no more with your gifts, and with your idols.
  98.   18 At Tehaphnehes also the day shall be darkened, when I shall break there the yokes of Egypt: and the pomp of her strength shall cease in her: as for her, a cloud shall cover her, and her daughters shall go into captivity.
  99.   12 Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.
          •  •  •
      17 ¶ Yet the children of thy people say, The way of the Lord is not equal: but as for them, their way is not equal.
  100.   17 And as for you, O my flock, thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I judge between cattle and cattle, between the rams and the he goats.
          •  •  •
      19 And as for my flock, they eat that which ye have trodden with your feet; and they drink that which ye have fouled with your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment