Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Send upon you

  1.   17 So will I send upon you famine and evil beasts, and they shall abereave thee; and pestilence and blood shall pass through thee; and I will bring the bsword upon thee. I the Lord have spoken it.
  2.   18 But behold, I say unto you that if ye persist in your wickedness that your days shall not be aprolonged in the land, for the bLamanites shall be sent upon you; and if ye repent not they shall come in a time when you know not, and ye shall be visited with cutter destruction; and it shall be according to the fierce danger of the Lord.
  3.   3 Wherefore, I now send upon you another aComforter, even upon you my friends, that it may abide in your hearts, even the Holy Spirit of bpromise; which other Comforter is the same that I promised unto my disciples, as is recorded in the testimony of John.

No comments:

Post a Comment