Sunday, August 9, 2015

Believe on the name

  1.   17 And these asigns shall bfollow them that believe; In my cname shall they dcast out edevils; they shall speak with new ftongues;
  2.   12 But as many as areceived him, to them gave he bpower to become the csons of God, even to them that believe on his dname:
  3.   23 ¶ Now when he was in Jerusalem at the apassover, in the feast day, many believed in his bname, when they saw the cmiracles which he did.
  4.   18 ¶ He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that abelieveth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the bname of the only begotten Son of cGod.
  5.   23 And this is his acommandment, That we should bbelieve on the cname of his Son Jesus Christ, and dlove one another, as he gave us commandment.
  6.   13 These things have I awritten unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal blife, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
  7.   24 And if they will not repent and believe in his aname, and be baptized in his name, and bendure to the end, they must be cdamned; for the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, has spoken it.
  8.   13 Behold, they will acrucify him; and after he is laid in a bsepulchre for the space of cthree days he shall drise from the dead, with healing in his wings; and all those who shall believe on his name shall be saved in the kingdom of God. Wherefore, my soul delighteth to prophesy concerning him, for I have eseen his day, and my heart doth magnify his holy name.
      14 And behold it shall come to pass that after the aMessiah hath risen from the dead, and hath manifested himself unto his people, unto as many as will believe on his name, behold, Jerusalem shall be bdestroyed again; for cwo unto them that fight against God and the people of his dchurch.
  9.   22 For behold, athis is my bchurch; whosoever is cbaptized shall be baptized unto repentance. And whomsoever ye receive shall dbelieve in my name; and him will I freely eforgive.
  10.   48 I say unto you, that I know of myself that whatsoever I shall say unto you, concerning that which is to come, is true; and I say unto you, that I know that Jesus Christ shall come, yea, the Son, the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace, and mercy, and truth. And behold, it is he that cometh to take away the sins of the world, yea, the sins of every man who steadfastly believeth on his name.
  11.   40 And he shall come into the aworld to bredeem his people; and he shall ctake upon him the transgressions of those who believe on his name; and these are they that shall have eternal life, and salvation cometh to none else.
  12.   15 But this cannot be; we must come forth and stand before him in his glory, and in his power, and in his might, majesty, and dominion, and acknowledge to our everlasting ashame that all his bjudgments are just; that he is just in all his works, and that he is merciful unto the children of men, and that he has all power to save every man that believeth on his name and bringeth forth fruit meet for repentance.
  13.   13 For as sure as thou livest, behold, I have aseen my Redeemer; and he shall come forth, and be bborn of a cwoman, and he shall redeem all mankind who believe on his name. Now, when he had said these words, his heart was swollen within him, and he sunk again with joy; and the queen also sunk down, being overpowered by the Spirit.
          •  •  •
      36 And thus the work of the Lord did commence among the Lamanites; thus the Lord did begin to pour out his aSpirit upon them; and we see that his arm is extended to ball people who will repent and believe on his name.
  14.   13 And Aaron did expound unto him the scriptures from the acreation of Adam, laying the fall of man before him, and their carnal state and also the bplan of credemption, which was prepared dfrom the foundation of the world, through Christ, for all whosoever would believe on his name.
  15.   35 Now have we not reason to rejoice? Yea, I say unto you, there never were men that had so great reason to rejoice as we, since the world began; yea, and my joy is carried away, even unto boasting in my God; for he has all apower, ball wisdom, and all understanding; he comprehendeth all things, and he is a cmerciful Being, even unto salvation, to those who will repent and believe on his name.
  16.   22 And now, behold, I say unto you, and I would that ye should remember, that God is amerciful unto all who believe on his name; therefore he desireth, in the first place, that ye should believe, yea, even on his word.
  17.   15 And thus he shall bring asalvation to all those who shall believe on his name; this being the intent of this last sacrifice, to bring about the bowels of mercy, which overpowereth justice, and bringeth about means unto men that they may have faith unto repentance.
  18.   28 Yea, thus we see that the agate of heaven is open unto ball, even to those who will believe on the name of Jesus Christ, who is the Son of God.
  19.   2 And behold, he said unto them: Behold, I give unto you a sign; for afive years more cometh, and behold, then cometh the Son of God to redeem all those who shall believe on his name.
          •  •  •
      12 And also that ye might know of the coming of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the aFather of heaven and of earth, the Creator of all things from the beginning; and that ye might know of the signs of his coming, to the intent that ye might believe on his name.
      13 And if ye abelieve on his name ye will repent of all your sins, that thereby ye may have a remission of them through his bmerits.
  20.   17 And as many as have received me, to them have I agiven to become the sons of God; and even so will I to as many as shall believe on my name, for behold, by me bredemption cometh, and cin me is the dlaw of Moses fulfilled.
  21.   24 And athese signs shall follow them that believein my name shall they cast out bdevils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing it shall not hurt them; they shall lay chands on the sick and they shall recover;
      25 And whosoever shall believe in my name, doubting nothing, unto him will I aconfirm all my words, even unto the ends of the earth.
  22.   14 Behold, I am he who was aprepared from the foundation of the world to bredeem my people. Behold, I am Jesus Christ. I am the cFather and the Son. In me shall all mankind have dlife, and that eternally, even they who shall believe on my name; and they shall become my esons and my daughters.
  23.   18 Therefore, arepent all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me, and believe in my gospel, and be bbaptized in my name; for he that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned; and csigns shall follow them that believe in my name.
  24.   30 But verily, verily, I say unto you, that as many as receive me, to them will I give apower to become the bsons of God, even to them that cbelieve on my name. Amen.
  25.   29 And we know that all men must arepent and bbelieve on the name of Jesus Christ, and worship the Father in his name, and cendure in dfaith on his name to the end, or they cannot be esaved in the kingdom of God.
  26.   2 I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who was acrucified for the sins of the world, even as many as will bbelieve on my name, that they may become the csons of God, even done in eme as I am fone in the Father, as the Father is one in me, that we may be one.
          •  •  •
      8 For I am God, and mine arm is not ashortened; and I will show bmiracles, csigns, and wonders, unto all those who dbelieve on my name.
  27.   4 I am the same which have taken the aZion of bEnoch into mine own bosom; and verily, I say, even as many as have cbelieved in my name, for I am Christ, and in mine own name, by the virtue of the dblood which I have spilt, have I pleaded before the Father for them.
  28.   1 Hearken, O ye elders of my achurch, who have assembled yourselves together in my name, even Jesus Christ the Son of the living God, the Savior of the world; inasmuch as ye believe on my name and keep my commandments.
  29.   5 Wherefore, Father, spare these my abrethren that bbelieve on my name, that they may come unto me and have ceverlasting life.
          •  •  •
      8 I came unto mine own, and mine own areceived me not; but unto as many as received me gave I bpower to do many cmiracles, and to become the dsons of God; and even unto them that ebelieved on my name gave I power to obtain eternal flife.
  30.   12 aBelieve on the name of the Lord Jesus, who was on the earth, and is to come, the beginning and the end;
  31.   1 Behold, thus saith the Lord unto my servant aWilliam E. McLellin—Blessed are you, inasmuch as you have bturned away from your iniquities, and have received my truths, saith the Lord your Redeemer, the cSavior of the world, even of as many as believe on my name.
  32.   51 They are they who received the atestimony of Jesus, and bbelieved on his name and were cbaptized after the dmanner of his burial, being eburied in the water in his name, and this according to the commandment which he has given—

No comments:

Post a Comment