Monday, August 31, 2015

Send angels

  1.   7 ¶ The aLord God of heaven, which took me from my bfather’s house, and from the land of my kindred, and which spake unto me, and that sware unto me, saying, Unto thy seed will I give this cland; he shall send his dangel before thee, and thou shalt take a wife unto my son from thence.
          •  •  •
      40 And he said unto me, The aLord, before whom I bwalk, will send his angel with thee, and prosper thy way; and thou shalt take a wife for my son of my kindred, and of my father’s house:
  2.   20 ¶ Behold, I send an aAngel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
  3.   2 And I will send an aangel before thee; and I will drive out the bCanaanite, the Amorite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite:
  4.   16 And when we cried unto the Lord, he heard our voice, and sent an aangel, and hath brought us forth out of Egypt: and, behold, we are in Kadesh, a city in the uttermost of thy border:
  5.   12 Either athree years’ famine; or three months to be destroyed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee; or else three days the sword of the Lord, even the pestilence, in the land, and the angel of the Lord destroying throughout all the coasts of Israel. Now therefore advise thyself what word I shall bring again to him that sent me.
          •  •  •
      15 aAnd God sent an angel unto Jerusalem to destroy it: and as he was destroying, the Lord beheld, and he repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed, It is enough, stay now thine hand. And the angel of the Lord stood by the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite.
  6.   21 ¶ And the Lord sent an aangel, which cut off all the mighty men of valour, and the leaders and captains in the camp of the king of Assyria. So he returned with shame of face to his own land. And when he was come into the house of his god, they that came forth of his own bowels slew him there with the sword.
  7.   25 Man did eat aangels’ food: he sent them meat to the full.
          •  •  •
      49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending aevil angels among them.
  8.   28 Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, who hath sent his aangel, and delivered his servants that btrusted in him, and chave changed the king’s word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.
  9.   22 My God hath sent his aangel, and hath shut the blions’ mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.
  10.   41 The Son of man shall send forth his aangels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that boffend, and them which do iniquity;
  11.   31 And he shall send his aangels with a great sound of a btrumpet, and they shall gather together his celect from the four winds, from one end of dheaven to the other.
  12.   27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
  13.   19 And the aangel answering said unto him, I am bGabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings.
          •  •  •
      26 And in the sixth month the aangel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
  14.   35 This Moses whom they refused, saying, Who made thee a ruler and a judge? the same did God send to be a ruler and a adeliverer by the hand of the angel which appeared to him in the bush.
  15.   22 And they said, Cornelius the centurion, a just man, and one that feareth God, and of good report among all the nation of the Jews, was awarned from God by an holy angel to send for thee into his house, and to hear words of thee.
  16.   13 And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter;
  17.   11 And when Peter was come to himself, he said, Now I know of a surety, that the Lord hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews.
  18.   12 Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have apreached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the bangels desire to look into.
  19.   1 aThe bRevelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his cservants things which must dshortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his eangel unto his servant John:
  20.   6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and atrue: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must bshortly be done.
          •  •  •
      16 I Jesus have sent mine aangel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the broot and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning cstar.
  21.   24 And by day have I waxed bold in mighty aprayer before him; yea, my voice have I sent up on high; and angels came down and ministered unto me.
  22.   25 And now for this cause, that ye may not be destroyed, the Lord has sent his angel to visit many of his people, declaring unto them that they must go forth and cry mightily unto this people, saying: aRepent ye, for the kingdom of heaven is nigh at hand;
  23.   10 And again, I know that the things whereof he hath testified are true; for behold I say unto you, that as the Lord liveth, even so has he sent his aangel to make these things manifest unto me; and this he has done while this Alma hath bdwelt at my house.
  24.   29 Therefore he sent aangels to converse with them, who caused men to behold of his glory.
  25.   4 Now when Ammon and his brethren saw this work of destruction among those whom they so dearly beloved, and among those who had so dearly beloved them—for they were treated as though they were angels sent from God to save them from everlasting destruction—therefore, when Ammon and his brethren saw this great work of destruction, they were moved with compassion, and they asaid unto the king:
  26.   6 For I went about with the sons of Mosiah, seeking to adestroy the church of God; but behold, God sent his holy angel to stop us by the way.
  27.   7 But behold, the Lord in his great mercy sent his aangel to declare unto me that I must stop the work of bdestruction among his people; yea, and I have seen an angel face to face, and he spake with me, and his voice was as thunder, and it shook the whole earth.
  28.   19 Is it not as easy at this time for the Lord to asend his angel to declare these glad tidings unto us as unto our children, or as after the time of his coming?
  29.   11 And he hath power given unto him from the Father to redeem them from their sins because of repentance; therefore he hath asent his angels to declare the tidings of the conditions of repentance, which bringeth unto the power of the Redeemer, unto the salvation of their souls.
  30.   7 And behold, an aangel of the Lord hath declared it unto me, and he did bring bglad tidings to my soul. And behold, I was sent unto you to declare it unto you also, that ye might have glad tidings; but behold ye would cnot receive me.
  31.   22 For behold, God aknowing all things, being from beverlasting to everlasting, behold, he sent cangels to minister unto the children of men, to make manifest concerning the coming of Christ; and in Christ there should come every good thing.
  32.   16 Stand, therefore, having your loins agirt about with btruth, having on the cbreastplate of drighteousness, and your feet shod with the preparation of the egospel of fpeace, which I have sent mine gangels to commit unto you;
  33.   42 But, behold, I say unto you that I, the Lord God, gave unto Adam and unto his seed, that they should not adie as to the temporal death, until I, the Lord God, should send forth bangels to declare unto them crepentance and dredemption, through faith on the name of mine eOnly Begotten Son.
  34.   54 And until that hour there will be foolish avirgins among the wise; and at that hour cometh an entire bseparation of the righteous and the wicked; and in that day will I send mine angels to cpluck out the wicked and cast them into unquenchable fire.
  35.   8 Q. What are we to understand by the four aangels, spoken of in the 7th chapter and 1st verse of Revelation?
      A. We are to understand that they are four angels sent forth from God, to whom is given power over the four parts of the earth, to save life and to destroy; these are they who have the beverlasting gospel to commit to every nation, kindred, tongue, and people; having power to cshut up the heavens, to seal up unto life, or to cast down to the dregions of darkness.
  36.   5 Behold, verily I say unto you, the aangels are crying unto the Lord day and night, who are ready and waiting to be sent forth to breap down the fields;
  37.   17 For behold, the Lord God hath asent forth the angel crying through the midst of heaven, saying: Prepare ye the way of the Lord, and make his paths straight, for the hour of his bcoming is nigh—
          •  •  •
      36 And now, verily saith the Lord, that these things might be known among you, O inhabitants of the earth, I have sent forth mine aangel flying through the midst of heaven, having the everlasting bgospel, who hath appeared unto some and hath committed it unto man, who shall appear unto cmany that dwell on the earth.
  38.   58 And thus the aGospel began to be bpreached, from the beginning, being declared by choly dangels sent forth from the presence of God, and by his own voice, and by the gift of the Holy Ghost.
  39.   13 Thou didst send thine angel to adeliver me from the gods of Elkenah, and I will do well to hearken unto thy voice, therefore let thy servant rise up and depart in peace.
  40.   20 The Lord thy God sent his angel to adeliver thee from the hands of the priest of Elkenah.
  41.   37 And whoso atreasureth up my word, shall not be deceived, for the Son of Man shall bcome, and he shall send his cangels before him with the great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together the dremainder of his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment