Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Make known all things

  1.   15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you afriends; for all things that I have bheard of my Father I have made cknown unto you.
  2.   21 But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, aTychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:
  3.   9 With aOnesimus, a faithful and beloved brother, who is one of you. They shall make known unto you all things which are done here.
  4.   2 And I, Nephi, said unto them: Behold they were amanifest unto the prophet by the voice of the bSpirit; for by the Spirit are all things made known unto the cprophets, which shall come upon the children of men according to the flesh.
  5.   16 Wherefore, the things of aall nations shall be made known; yea, all things shall be made bknown unto the children of men.
  6.   17 But a seer can know of things which are past, and also of things which are to come, and by them shall all things be revealed, or, rather, shall secret things be made manifest, and hidden things shall come to light, and things which are not known shall be made known by them, and also things shall be made known by them which otherwise could not be known.
  7.   20 Yea, after having been such a highly favored people of the Lord; yea, after having been favored above every other anation, kindred, tongue, or people; after having had all things bmade known unto them, according to their desires, and their faith, and prayers, of that which has been, and which is, and which is to come;
  8.   25 Now, it came to pass that when Ammon had heard this, he returned to the people of Anti-Nephi-Lehi, and also Alma with him, into the wilderness, where they had pitched their tents, and made known unto them all these things. And Alma also related unto them his aconversion, with Ammon and Aaron, and his brethren.
  9.   14 Behold, I acome unto my own, to bfulfil all things which I have made known unto the children of men from the cfoundation of the world, and to do the dwill, eboth fof the Father and of the Son—of the Father because of me, and of the Son because of my flesh. And behold, the time is at hand, and this night shall the sign be given.
  10.   8 And now behold, I, Mormon, do not desire to harrow up the souls of men in casting before them such an awful scene of blood and carnage as was laid before mine eyes; but I, knowing that these things must surely be made known, and that all things which are hid must be arevealed upon the house-tops—
  11.   60 And now, behold, I say unto you, it shall not be given unto you to know any further concerning this chapter, until the aNew bTestament be translated, and in it all these things shall be made known;
  12.   55 Let all these things be done in aorder; and let the privileges of the lands be made known from time to time, by the bishop or the agent of the church.
  13.   7 And to them will I areveal all bmysteries, yea, all the hidden mysteries of my kingdom from days of old, and for ages to come, will I make known unto them the good pleasure of my will concerning all things pertaining to my kingdom.
  14.   45 For I have conferred upon you the akeys and power of the priesthood, wherein I brestore all things, and make known unto you all things in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment