Saturday, July 11, 2015

Words which they spake

  1.   1 These be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel aon this side Jordan in the wilderness, in the bplain over against the cRed sea, between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab.
  2.   4 That the Lord may continue his word which he spake concerning me, saying, If thy achildren take bheed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their cheart and with all their soul, there shall not fail thee (said he) a man on the dthrone of Israel.
  3.   15 So the king hearkened not unto the people: for the cause was of God, that the Lord might perform his word, which he spake by the hand of Ahijah the Shilonite to Jeroboam the son of Nebat.
  4.   12 And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great aevil: for under the whole heaven hath not been bdone as hath been done upon Jerusalem.
  5.   44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be afulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
  6.   38 aSorrowing most of all for the words which he spake, that they should see his face no more. And they accompanied him unto the ship.
  7.   35 And it came to pass that aZoram did take courage at the words which I spake. Now Zoram was the name of the servant; and he promised that he would go down into the wilderness unto our father. Yea, and he also made an oath unto us that he would tarry with us from that time forth.
  8.   10 Therefore, he had Mosiah brought before him; and these are the words which he spake unto him, saying: My son, I would that ye should make a proclamation throughout all this land among all this apeople, or the people of Zarahemla, and the people of Mosiah who dwell in the land, that thereby they may be gathered together; for on the morrow I shall proclaim unto this my people out of mine own mouth that thou art a bking and a ruler over this people, whom the Lord our God hath given us.
  9.   8 And it came to pass that he began to speak to his people from the tower; and they could not all hear his words because of the greatness of the multitude; therefore he caused that the words which he spake should be written and sent forth among those that were not under the sound of his voice, that they might also receive his words.
      9 And these are the words which he aspake and caused to be written, saying: My brethren, all ye that have assembled yourselves together, you that can hear my words which I shall speak unto you this day; for I have not commanded you to come up hither to btrifle with the words which I shall speak, but that you should chearken unto me, and open your ears that ye may hear, and your dhearts that ye may understand, and your eminds that the fmysteries of God may be unfolded to your view.
  10.   3 And he also rehearsed unto them the last words which king Benjamin had ataught them, and explained them to the people of king Limhi, so that they might understand all the words which he spake.
  11.   12 And so great was their astonishment, that they fell to the earth, and understood not the words which he spake unto them.
  12.   2 And these are the words which he spake to the people in the church which was established in the city of Zarahemla, according to his own record, saying:
  13.   3 Now they understood not the words which they spake; for they knew not that the earth should pass away.
          •  •  •
      13 Behold, do ye not remember the words which he spake unto Lehi, saying that: aInasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments, ye shall prosper in the land? And again it is said that: Inasmuch as ye will not keep my commandments ye shall be cut off from the presence of the Lord.
  14.   11 For behold, he hath ablessed mine house, he hath blessed me, and my women, and my children, and my father and my kinsfolk; yea, even all my kindred hath he blessed, and the blessing of the Lord hath rested upon us according to the words which he spake.
  15.   10 And it came to pass as he began to expound these things unto them they were angry with him, and began to amock him; and they would not hear the words which he spake.
  16.   2 And it came to pass in the nineteenth year of the reign of the judges over the people of Nephi, that Alma came unto his son Helaman and said unto him: Believest thou the words which I spake unto thee concerning those arecords which have been kept?
  17.   5 For they remembered the words which their afather Helaman spake unto them. And these are the words which he spake:
          •  •  •
      10 And remember also the words which Amulek spake unto Zeezrom, ain the city of Ammonihah; for he said unto him that the Lord surely should come to redeem his people, but that he should not come to redeem them in their sins, but to redeem them from their sins.
  18.   37 And the multitude heard not the words which he spake, therefore they did not bear record; but the Disciples bare record that he gave them apower to give the bHoly Ghost. And I will show unto you chereafter that this record is true.
  19.   3 And all things that he spake have been and ashall be, even according to the words which he spake.
  20.   32 (And these are the words which I spake unto my servant Moses, and they are true even as I will; and I have spoken them unto you. See thou show them unto no man, until I command you, except to them that believe. Amen.)

No comments:

Post a Comment