Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The words which he spake unto Lehi, saying: Inasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments ye shall prosper in the land, and inasmuch as ye will not keep my commandments ye shall be cut off from the presence of the Lord

  1.   13 Behold, do ye not remember the words which he spake unto Lehi, saying that: aInasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments, ye shall prosper in the land? And again it is said that: Inasmuch as ye will not keep my commandments ye shall be cut off from the presence of the Lord.
  2.   19 And thus we see how merciful and just are all the dealings of the Lord, to the fulfilling of all his words unto the children of men; yea, we can behold that his words are verified, even at this time, which he spake unto Lehi, saying:
      20 Blessed art thou and thy children; and they shall be blessed, inasmuch as they shall keep my acommandments they shall prosper in the land. But remember, inasmuch as they will not keep my commandments they shall be bcut off from the presence of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment