Saturday, July 11, 2015

"Should preach"

  1.   8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this agrace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable briches of Christ;
  2.   20 Yea, even he commanded them that they should apreach nothing save it were repentance and faith on the Lord, who had redeemed his people.
  3.   2 Who art thou? Suppose ye that we shall believe the testimony of aone man, although he should preach unto us that the earth should pass away?
  4.   26 And it came to pass that when the king saw that the people were pacified, he caused that Aaron and his brethren should stand forth in the midst of the multitude, and that they should preach the word unto them.
  5.   16 And I did endeavor to preach unto this people, but my mouth was shut, and I was forbidden that I should preach unto them; for behold they had awilfully rebelled against their God; and the beloved disciples were btaken away out of the land, because of their iniquity.
  6.   2 And should preach my aeverlasting gospel, and lift up his voice and warn the people, not only in his own place, but in the adjoining counties;

No comments:

Post a Comment