Sunday, July 19, 2015

Stand with

  1.   5 And the Lord descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and aproclaimed the name of the Lord.
  2.   5 ¶ And these are the names of the men that shall stand with you: of the tribe of Reuben; Elizur the son of Shedeur.
  3.   2 Every man of the children of Israel shall pitch by his own standard, with the ensign of their afather’s house: bfar off about the tabernacle of the congregation shall they pitch.
  4.   16 ¶ And the Lord said unto Moses, Gather unto me aseventy men of the elders of Israel, whom thou knowest to be the elders of the people, and bofficers over them; and bring them unto the ctabernacle of the congregation, that they may stand there with thee.
  5.   15 But with him that standeth here with us this day before the Lord our God, and also with him that is not here with us this day:
  6.   5 And when he had set the brands on fire, he let them go into the standing corn of the Philistines, and aburnt up both the shocks, and also the standing bcorn, with the vineyards and colives.
  7.   31 Then the king arose, and tare his garments, and lay on the earth; and all his servants stood by with their clothes rent.
  8.   26 And the Levites stood with the ainstruments of David, and the priests with the trumpets.
  9.   9 Then stood Jeshua with his sons and his brethren, Kadmiel and his sons, the sons of Judah, together, to set forward the workmen in the house of God: the sons of Henadad, with their sons and their brethren the Levites.
  10.   7 Their eyes stand out with afatness: they have more than heart could wish.
  11.   28 My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.
  12.   12 Stand now with thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast laboured from thy youth; if so be thou shalt be able to profit, if so be thou mayest prevail.
  13.   4 Harness the horses; and get up, ye horsemen, and stand forth with your helmets; furbish the spears, and put on the abrigandines.
  14.   4 He hath bent his bow like an aenemy: he stood with his right hand as an adversary, and slew all that were pleasant to the eye in the tabernacle of the daughter of Zion: he poured out his fury like fire.
  15.   32 But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his aglory, and the two men that stood with him.
  16.   5 They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.
          •  •  •
      18 And the servants and officers stood there, who had made a fire of coals; for it was cold: and they warmed themselves: and Peter stood with them, and warmed himself.
  17.   14 ¶ But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
  18.   14 And beholding the man which was healed standing with them, they could say nothing against it.
  19.   16 At my first aanswer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their bcharge.
      17 Notwithstanding the aLord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.
  20.   44 O, my beloved brethren, remember my words. Behold, I take off my garments, and I shake them before you; I pray the God of my salvation that he view me with his aall-searching eye; wherefore, ye shall know at the last day, when all men shall be judged of their works, that the God of Israel did witness that I bshook your iniquities from my soul, and that I stand with brightness before him, and am crid of your blood.
  21.   9 Know ye not that if ye will do these things, that the power of the redemption and the resurrection, which is in Christ, will bring you to stand with ashame and bawful cguilt before the bar of God?
  22.   7 And they stood forth to lay their hands on me; but behold, they did not. And I stood with boldness to declare unto them, yea, I did boldly testify unto them, saying:
  23.   5 Or in fine, in the first place they were on the asame standing with their brethren; thus this holy calling being prepared from the foundation of the world for such as would not harden their hearts, being in and through the atonement of the Only Begotten Son, who was prepared—
  24.   30 And he shall stand with fear, and wist not what to say. And behold, he shall deny unto you; and he shall make as if he were astonished; nevertheless, he shall declare unto you that he is innocent.
  25.   24 And my words did arouse them somewhat to vigor, insomuch that they did not flee from before the Lamanites, but did stand with boldness against them.
  26.   17 aO ye fair ones, how could ye have departed from the ways of the Lord! O ye fair ones, how could ye have rejected that Jesus, who stood with open arms to receive you!
  27.   17 Therefore, dearly beloved brethren, let us acheerfully bdo all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the csalvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment