Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Forget the commandments

  1.   11 Beware that thou aforget not the Lord thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his bjudgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:
  2.   13 Then thou shalt say before the Lord thy God, I have brought away the ahallowed things out of mine house, and also have given them unto the Levite, and unto the stranger, to the bfatherless, and to the widow, according to all thy commandments which thou hast commanded me: I have not transgressed thy commandments, neither have I forgotten them:
  3.   7 That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments:
  4.   176 I have gone astray like a lost asheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments.
  5.   1 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
  6.   5 Behold, the Lamanites your brethren, whom ye hate because of their filthiness and the cursing which hath come upon their skins, are more righteous than you; for they have not aforgotten the commandment of the Lord, which was given unto our father—that they should have save it were bone wife, and cconcubines they should have none, and there should not be dwhoredoms committed among them.
  7.   8 Behold, O ye wicked and perverse ageneration, how have ye forgotten the btradition of your fathers; yea, how soon ye have forgotten the commandments of God.
  8.   20 Have ye forgotten the commandments of the Lord your God? Yea, have ye forgotten the captivity of our fathers? Have ye forgotten the many times we have been delivered out of the hands of our enemies?

No comments:

Post a Comment