Saturday, January 10, 2015

Touch not

  1.   22 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
  2.   15 Saying, Touch not mine aanointed, and do my bprophets no harm.
  3.   15 They cried unto them, Depart ye; it is unclean; depart, depart, touch not: when they fled away and wandered, they said among the heathen, They shall no more sojourn there.
  4.   46 And he said, Woe unto you also, ye alawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers.
  5.   17 Jesus saith unto her, aTouch me not; for I am not yet bascended to my cFather: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my dFather, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
  6.   17 Wherefore acome out from among them, and be ye bseparate, saith the Lord, and touch not the cunclean thing; and I will receive you.
  7.   21 (aTouch not; taste not; handle not;
  8.   48 And now it came to pass that when I had spoken these words they were angry with me, and were desirous to throw me into the depths of the sea; and as they came forth to lay their hands upon me I spake unto them, saying: In the name of the Almighty God, I command you that ye atouch me not, for I am filled with the bpower of God, even unto the consuming of my flesh; and whoso shall lay his hands upon me shall cwither even as a dried reed; and he shall be as naught before the power of God, for God shall smite him.
  9.   21 aTouch not the things which are sealed, for I will bring them forth in mine own due time; for I will show unto the children of men that I am able to do mine own work.
  10.   3 aTouch me not, for God shall smite you if ye lay your hands upon me, for I have not delivered the message which the Lord sent me to deliver; neither have I told you that which ye brequested that I should tell; therefore, God will not suffer that I shall be destroyed at this time.
  11.   57 And now I say unto you, all you that are desirous to follow the voice of the agood shepherd, come ye out from the wicked, and be ye bseparate, and touch not their unclean things; and behold, their names shall be cblotted out, that the names of the wicked shall not be numbered among the names of the righteous, that the word of God may be fulfilled, which saith: The names of the wicked shall not be mingled with the names of my people;
  12.   41 And then shall a cry go forth: aDepart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch not that which is bunclean; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye cclean that bear the vessels of the Lord.
  13.   1 And now I, Moroni, have written the words which were commanded me, according to my memory; and I have told you the things which I have asealed up; therefore touch them not in order that ye may translate; for that thing is forbidden you, except by and by it shall be wisdom in God.
  14.   30 And again I would exhort you that ye would acome unto Christ, and lay hold upon every good bgift, and ctouch not the evil gift, nor the dunclean thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment