Sunday, January 18, 2015

Bring you

  1.   21 And Israel said unto Joseph, Behold, I die: but aGod shall be with you, and bbring you again unto the cland of your fathers.
  2.   24 aAnd Joseph said unto his brethren, I die: and God will surely visit you, and bbring you out of this land unto the cland which he sware to dAbraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.
  3.   17 And I have said, I will bring you up out of the aaffliction of bEgypt unto the land of the cCanaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the dJebusites, unto a eland flowing with milk and honey.
  4.   6 Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the Lord, and I will abring you out from under the bburdens of the Egyptians, and I will crid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments:
      7 And I will take you to me for a apeople, and I will be to you a bGod: and ye shall cknow that I am the Lord your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.
      8 And I will bring you in unto the land, concerning the which I did aswear to give it to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob; and I will give it you for an heritage: I am the Lord.
  5.   3 ¶ And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye came out from aEgypt, out of the house of bondage; for by strength of hand the Lord brought you out from this place: there shall no leavened bread be eaten.
  6.   6 And Moses and Aaron said unto all the children of Israel, At even, then ye shall know that the Lord hath brought you out from the land of Egypt:
          •  •  •
      32 ¶ And Moses said, This is the thing which the Lord commandeth, Fill an omer of it to be kept for your agenerations; that they may see the bread wherewith I have fed you in the wilderness, when I brought you forth from the land of Egypt.
  7.   4 Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on aeagles’ wings, and brought you unto myself.
  8.   45 For I am the Lord that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.
  9.   3 After the adoings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye bwalk in their ordinances.
  10.   36 Just balances, just aweights, a just bephah, and a just hin, shall ye have: I am the Lord your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt.
  11.   22 ¶ Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, aspue you not out.
  12.   33 That brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: I am the Lord.
  13.   38 I am the Lord your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, to give you the land of Canaan, and to be your God.
  14.   13 I am the Lord your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your ayoke, and made you go upright.
  15.   18 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land whither I bring you,
          •  •  •
      41 I am the Lord your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: I am the Lord your God.
  16.   9 Seemeth it but a small thing unto you, that the God of Israel hath separated you from the congregation of Israel, to bring you near to himself to do the aservice of the tabernacle of the Lord, and to stand before the congregation to minister unto them?
  17.   8 And he said unto them, Lodge here this night, and I will bring you word again, as the Lord shall speak unto me: and the aprinces of Moab abode with Balaam.
  18.   20 But the Lord hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of ainheritance, as ye are this day.
  19.   8 But because the Lord aloved you, and because he would keep the boath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the Lord brought you out with a mighty hand, and credeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
  20.   5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to adeath; because he hath spoken to bturn you away from the Lord your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to cthrust thee out of the way which the Lord thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.
  21.   63 And it shall come to pass, that as the Lord rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the Lord will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.
  22.   15 Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the Lord your God apromised you; so shall the Lord bring upon you all evil things, until he have destroyed you from off this good land which the Lord your God hath given you.
  23.   5 I sent Moses also and Aaron, and I aplagued Egypt, according to that which I did among them: and afterward I brought you out.
          •  •  •
      8 And I brought you into the land of the aAmorites, which dwelt on the other side Jordan; and they fought with you: and I gave them into your hand, that ye might possess their land; and I bdestroyed them from before you.
  24.   1 And an angel of the Lord came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I sware unto your fathers; and I said, I will never abreak my bcovenant with you.
  25.   8 That the Lord sent a prophet unto the children of Israel, which said unto them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, I brought you up from Egypt, and brought you forth out of the house of bondage;
  26.   19 ¶ And Elisha said unto them, This is not the way, neither is this the city: follow me, and I will bring you to the man whom ye seek. But he led them to Samaria.
  27.   36 But the Lord, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great power and a stretched out arm, him shall ye fear, and him shall ye worship, and to him shall ye do sacrifice.
  28.   7 And I brought you into a plentiful country, to eat the fruit thereof and the goodness thereof; but when ye entered, ye adefiled my bland, and made mine heritage an abomination.
  29.   14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the Lord; for I am amarried unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bbring you to cZion:
  30.   14 And I will be found of you, saith the Lord: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will agather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the Lord; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.
  31.   7 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Your slain whom ye have laid in the midst of it, they are the flesh, and this city is the caldron: but I will bring you forth out of the midst of it.
          •  •  •
      9 And I will bring you out of the midst thereof, and deliver you into the hands of astrangers, and will execute judgments among you.
  32.   34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will agather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.
      35 And I will bring you into the awilderness of the people, and there will I bplead with you cface to face.
          •  •  •
      37 And I will cause you ato pass under the brod, and I will bring you into the bond of the ccovenant:
          •  •  •
      41 I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and agather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be bsanctified in you before the heathen.
      42 And ye shall aknow that I am the Lord, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for the which I blifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers.
  33.   24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and agather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own bland.
  34.   12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your agraves, and cause you to bcome up out of your graves, and cbring you into the dland of Israel.
      13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
  35.   10 Also I abrought you up from the land of Egypt, and led you bforty years through the wilderness, to possess the land of the Amorite.
  36.   20 At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I agather you: for I will make you a name and a bpraise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your ccaptivity before your eyes, saith the Lord.
  37.   10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you agood tidings of great bjoy, which shall be to all people.
  38.   11 And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and apowers, btake ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall csay:
  39.   17 For this cause have I sent unto you aTimotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church.
  40.   20 For ye suffer, if a man bring you into abondage, if a man devour you, if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face.
  41.   13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be asober, and hope bto the end for the cgrace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
  42.   14 Yea, and the Lord said also that: After ye have arrived in the promised land, ye shall aknow that I, the Lord, am bGod; and that I, the Lord, did cdeliver you from destruction; yea, that I did bring you out of the land of Jerusalem.
  43.   29 And not choose eternal death, according to the will of the flesh and the aevil which is therein, which giveth the spirit of the devil power to bcaptivate, to bring you down to chell, that he may reign over you in his own kingdom.
  44.   15 For what I seal on earth, shall be brought against you at the ajudgment bar; for thus hath the Lord commanded me, and I must bobey. Amen.
  45.   9 Know ye not that if ye will do these things, that the power of the redemption and the resurrection, which is in Christ, will bring you to stand with ashame and bawful cguilt before the bar of God?
  46.   60 And now I say unto you that the good shepherd doth call after you; and if you will hearken unto his voice he will bring you into his fold, and ye are his sheep; and he commandeth you that ye suffer no ravenous wolf to enter among you, that ye may not be destroyed.
  47.   6 And behold I say unto you all that this was a asnare of the adversary, which he has laid to catch this people, that he might bring you into subjection unto him, that he might encircle you about with his bchains, that he might chain you down to everlasting destruction, according to the power of his captivity.
  48.   29 And now, my son, I desire that ye should let these things atrouble you no more, and only let your sins trouble you, with that trouble which shall bring you down unto repentance.
      30 O my son, I desire that ye should deny the ajustice of God no more. Do not endeavor to excuse yourself in the least point because of your sins, by denying the justice of God; but do you let the justice of God, and his bmercy, and his long-suffering have full sway in your heart; and let it bring you down to the dust in chumility.
  49.   24 For behold, ye shall be as a awhale in the midst of the sea; for the mountain waves shall dash upon you. Nevertheless, I will bring you up again out of the depths of the sea; for the bwinds have gone forth cout of my mouth, and also the drains and the floods have I sent forth.
  50.   6 Behold, I, the Lord, have brought you together that the promise might be fulfilled, that the faithful among you should be preserved and rejoice together in the land of Missouri. I, the Lord, apromise the faithful and cannot blie.

No comments:

Post a Comment